Chappy 3 Finished training

Lucy/Lucille pov
'Yes daddy.'me and levy said.'Won't you hug your daddy.Dad said.'Umm chase us first papa'. me and liyana yelled.We transform into our halves dragon from that looked like this(up on the media)and saw dad transforms into his dragon form. Yeah soo we flew quickly as we can to the dining room.I saw dad flew by us and caught us.We shrieked.'Papa thats not fair.
(Layla n Acnologia)

We faked cry and mom belives us

We faked cry and mom belives us.'HONEY DID YOU MAKE OUR ANGELS CRY IF YOU DID I SWEAR YOU WILL WASH THE DISHES.'mama yelled at dad.'But-.'
'No buts mister now go hug your daughters'mom cut dad off.

[At the dining table.]
Levy/Liyana pov
Me and Lucille were were talking about our favorite book.'Sweethearts the food is here'mom told us.Me and Lucy saw the food and looked at mom.She gave us a nod.We quickly dig in the food was sooooo delicious.'Oh honey our daughters are grown up now.'mom  giggled. After we finished eating,'Girls get some sleep tomorrow your training so sleep'Dad said.'Ok Papa goodnight papa and mama.'We said.We  went upstairs to our room and changed into our matching pajamas.

Lucy -pinkLevy-blueAfter we wore our pajamas we layed down in our seperate queen sized beds

Lucy -pink
Levy-blue
After we wore our pajamas we layed down in our seperate queen sized beds.'Lucille do you miss Fairy Tail.'I asked.(😣Levy's face when she asked Lucy)'After all we've been through together they betrayed us.Liyana I want to beat them but I still love them.'Lucille replied.'Same sis same.'I said going to sleep.

-Breakfast-

"Good morning mama,papa."Me and sissy greeted them as we arrived at the dining room."Good morning to you too sweethearts."Mama and papa replied.We sat down and started chatting with mama and papa."Mama,papa can Liyana and I go to earthland for a week."Lucille asked them as she bump my elbow telling me to do the puppy eyes.We made the puppy eyes and look at them pleadingly."*sigh*If only your mother agrees and I'll let you go but after your training then you'll go Got It."papa said with a stern voice."You may go but after training ok.'Mama said with a smile.

"Your training will take 3 years that means 6 years on Earthland. "Papa said."Ok Papa ,Mama me and Lucille will wait for earthland."I said with a sad smile . 

-finished breakfast-

"Ok first girls you will train with your uncle Igneel for 2 months and the with aunt Celastia and She will tell you afterwords ok."Mama said."OK MAMA."Me and Lucille said with our eyes glimmering.

Me and Lucille teleported to our room and changed into our training outfit.

My outfit was black and a litte bittle blue.Sissy's outfit was black and red.We summoned our wings and flew to the room."Bye Mama,papa" We said as we kissed their cheeks."Bye Lucille and Liyana."they said and smiled as we flew to Uncle Igneel's teritory. When we arrived there we saw Uncle Igneel sleeping.

Lucy/Lucille pov

I smirked and also saw Liyana smirking."Hey  Liyana you know what i'm thinking."I asked still smirking." Hehe Of course sissy."Liya said smirking. "Pink or purple."I  said."Uncle Igneel despise Pink so pink." We started putting on makeup on Uncle Igneel's dragon form and a big pink dress on him.Lastly,we mad a Pink bow and put it on Uncle Igneel oops sorry Aunty  Ignilia. Liya and I took a picture with him. "BUAHHAHHAHAHAH"Me and liya laughed so hardly until Uncle Igneel woke up."You two are here ,WAIT You to are here why didn't you wake me up?"Uncle Igneel asked.

Igneel pov (A/N It should be Ignilia Lol😂😂 )

I looked down and saw a pink dress."LUCILLE,LIYANA COME BACK HERE!"I yelled.

-After catching them-
"Okay Girls traning time."I told them."First I nees you to run here to that mountain 50 times,Do push ups 500 times and we'll continue training.

The girls pov
Is he trying to kill us Omfg.They thought.

-4 hours later-(In a spongebob voice)

Were Finally done god graces."Ok girls now I need you to Do a Dragon Slayer roar got it."Uncle Igneel said.
DOES HE WANT TO KILL US!!"Now I need you to be one with fire and lava.Imagine that lava is the thing you bath in everyday"He continued.We relaxed and imagined everything he said."DRAGON SLAYER ROAR"We yelled as a Light filled with Fire and lava hit the tree."Good job girls lets continue.

-3 years later-

Lucille pov
We are done with training finally!!We know every kind of magic that every existed.I even created my own.Yay.
"LUCILLE, LIYANA IS THAT YOU"A voice yelled.

---------------------------------------------------------
Hey Guys Itz Juli.I hope you like it.If you do pls pls vote and maybe I can make a one-shots book or anything you guys request.Im just very very buzy like a bee buzz buzz🐝🐝LOL.
So I'll use my holiday to write long long longgg chapters who you unicorns🦄🦄.Actually I got my name Julianna Lockser cuzz Im Juvia's sister.Im obsess with her LOL.
Juvia:Aww Juvia is soo Grateful for little Juli.
Juli-chan:Nee-san stop it.≥﹏≤
Lucy:Guys I think theres sonething wrong with Natsu.●︿●
Juli:Whats wrong with that baka.
Lucy:Well he keeps saying Sniff Sniff.
Juvia:*stalking Gray who is in the story-room*Gray-sama Juvia loves Gray-sama.
Juli:OH NOO ITZ THE ICHIYA APOCOLYPSE JUVIA WATER LOCK HIM!
Juvia:Water Lock!*Natsu in a bubble*There done is Juli happy hmm*makes a pouty face*
Juli:Nee-san are you mad at me.I was writing a Gruvia fanfic in my other account.〒_〒
Juvia:No Juli Juvia isnt mad just keep writing Juli's Story.(。’▽’。)♡
Juli:Ok .Now Juvia.

Juvia:Juli-chan doesn't own Fairy Tail or The characters.Hiro Mashima owns It.
Juli:Thx Nee-san now bye Ladies and gentlements thats all for today and I still want to know who wants to be in my other story CYA(♥ω♥ ) ~♪