Chapter 1 (Salonga)

Ian's POV

I'm at the gate,where the sections, are supposed to be. So,I went there. And found my section that says Salonga. I said to myself is it Lea Salonga? I guess so.

Oh! It also says that it's room 105. I went there and saw a guy.

"Uhm,hi" he said.

"Yeah"

"Im Miguel,by the way" Oh,so his name is Miguel?

"Miguel?"

"Yeah,Miguel Lorenzo Soriano." 

"Okay,I'm Raian Jaren Tuazon,but you can call me Ian."

"Okay" After that,there's a sudden silence. I'm not a fan of quiet,silence. "If you don't mi-" I heard noise. Students. I saw students. They're coming here to room 105. I think they're my classmates.

"Okay 7-Salonga come inside my room. I'm Ma'am Mira Julian,your adviser."Our adviser is great! She's the best,I think co'z she's so funny like a clown . And I also think she is friendly. "Okay class, wait here. I'll just get some of my things. Get along with your classmates."

"Miguel,psst. You know any of them?"

"Yah,I know one,she's my classmate last year,she's Lovely Joy. There with another of our classmate."

I go back to face the blackboard because there's no one infront of us. But to my surprise,There are 2 students blocking my sight to the blackboard. 

***

So,I'm doing this for my clearance. and to show off some of my skills when it comes to writing some stories.

BTW,I'm a filipino. HAHA. This is true. So,if you're studying at BNHS visit me at my room. It's 7-Salonga Room 105 Mapeh Dept.