Part 1

Joes pov
I was sat on the sofa enviously watching Casper and Ellie happily tickle each other laughing and giggling I wasn't in love with Ellie no I love her as a friend. I'm jealous of what they have I want that I want someone to be in love with . I sighed and got up from the sofa I went downstairs to the bedrooms . "Hey joe, where are our going?" Casper called to me. "I'm going downstairs " I answered. I heard him mumble a response before going back to laughing and giggling with Ellie .

I decided to call oil to see what he is up to " hey oli want to hang out?" I asked
"Awe sorry buddy I'm with jazz" he replied . "Okay"
Jazz Williams was olis girlfriend and she's a nice girl and all but I feel like my mates are being taken away . Caspers always busy with his girlfriend Ellie hicks and I feel a bit left out truthfully.
I opened my laptop and checked through my emails there was a link on there . So I clicked on it and it was an insanely beautiful girl there it was her YouTube channel. She only had 100 subscribers but I clicked on one of her videos. It was called 'best friends tag ' it was a collab with her two friends she was sat in the middle . She was truly beautiful and she was so funny. I watched a few more of her videos before finally deciding to contact her.

HEY !! So I've written a few stories on watt pad some very successful but I've decided to start a fresh and write Thai one please vote/comment THANKSS 😘❤️