Ch. 1/2

Hi! My name's Elle :)
this book will contain foul language and sexual activity, and is EXTREMELY cliche. So if you don't like any of those things, you might want to stay away from this book.

JUST TO MAKE IT CLEAR, THEY STARTED DATING ABOUT 2 MONTHS AFTER THEY MET. NOT WHEN THEY FIRST MET.

Parker's P.O.V
I was sitting in my usual booth at my favorite diner, reading a book by John Green. As I waited for my food, I heard the jingle of the the bells on the door that signals someone has come in.

It was a group of 6 boys, 3 with cigarettes in their hands. The three boys put out their cigarettes as soon as they read the sign against them. As i observed them, one caught my eye. He had dirty blonde hair, and gorgeous hazel eyes. His eyes looked straight into mine.  

"shoot." I mumbled, putting my head deeper into my book. I felt a pair of un familiar hands take my book out of my hands, and place it on the other side of the table.
"hey beautiful, how about we get out of here and head to my place to have some fun?" the boy with light brown hair asks.

"um, no thanks?" i replied, sounding more like a question.

"how about me? i know i'm waaaay more hotter than him." a boy with dark brown hair smirks.

"leave her alone guys, she's mine." the dirty blonde haired one says, sitting down next to me.

"really? what happened too mr. i'm never getting a girlfriend, because sex is better with more than-" the brown haired boy says as he gets interrupted "well, a girl as pretty her is worth it." he puts his arm around me.

"we'll go get a table. meet us there?" another boy says.

"sure, i just have to say bye to my girl first." the blonde haired boy says.

as they walk away, i say "thanks for that, really."

"no problem, my name's ashton by the way." he says.

"p- parker. my name's parker." i say, nervously.

"give me your phone" he commands. i do as i'm told, and give him my phone. he does some typing, and gives it back.

"i put my number in, text me some day." he says and gets up."see you around." i say as he walks off.