Ch.4

Parker's P.O.V

It's been 5 hours since Ashton left. Me, Kat, and Lei are currently in my bed watching mean girls. Well, at least they're watching the movie. I'm still freaked out about earlier, and debating on if I should call Ashton or not.

I reach for my phone and dial Ashton's number. Before I could even press call, Kat grabs my phone out of my hand and throws it out the window.

"Kat! What the freak was that for?!" I yell angrily.

Leian starts to laugh, and she laughs so loud that it booms throughout the house.

"You kept calling Ashton, and that was the only solution." She says.

Suddenly the downstairs door opens.

"I just saw the craziest thing! A phone that looked just like Parker's flew out of our window!" My mom chuckles as she puts down her umbrella.

"That's because Kat did throw her fuc-" Leian begins to say.

"Shut up!" I whisper and slap Leian's inner thigh.

"Language Leian." My mother sternly says.

"She's sorry mom.." I apologize.

"It's okay. I'm gonna head up to bed. You, Kat, and Leian are welcome to do whatever." My mom yawns and walks upstairs.

"We can do whatever?!" Kat says loudly.

"Shut up before she changes her mind!" I slap her.

After my mom goes upstairs, I turn around to fix my hair.

"What do you wanna do?" Leian asks us.

"Sleep." I yawn.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wake up, and blink my eyes a couple of times. I stare at Kat, who is laying on my chest, her legs on top of mine. My eyes graze over to Leian who is halfway on the bed, and halfway off of it. I reach over to my nightstand to check the time. It reads 10:45 am. 10:45! I shake Kat, which causes Leian to fall completely off of the bed.

"I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!" Leian screams when she hits the ground. (A/N LITERALLY ME LMAO)

"Wake up we're late!" I scream.

"5 more minutes." Kat groans.

"Fine. We're already late, so I guess it doesn't matter. My mom probably already left, we can just stay home." I lay back down.

Leian crawls back onto the bed, and puts her legs next to my face, and her face on Kat's bare stomach.

After 25 minutes, which feels like 2 minutes, I am awaken by my phone ringing.

"Hello?" I ask.

"Hey ... It's Ashton." He seems sad.

"What do you want?"

"I have to break up with you. I can't balance my mo-" I hang up.

I sit in silence for a few minutes.

"Kat get the fuck up." I push her from on top of me.

"Did she just sw-" I cut Leian off by angrily moving her feet off of me.

"What's wrong with you" Kat's voice fades as I walk into my bathroom.

I slam the door so hard, that the picture of me and Ashton falls off the wall and shatters. I sit hunched up on the closed toilet seat and cry. This continues for about 15 minutes, until Kat knocks on the door.

"Parker?" she speaks softly.

I say nothing.

"Your mom called, and she said wants us to go to school." She says this softly too.

"I'll be out soon." I say.

When I hear her walk away, I stand up, wipe my tears, and go outside.

Kat sees I've been crying. "Oh sweetheart, come here." She says sympathetically.

I run into her arms, and start crying again.

"H-He broke up w-with me" I cry.

Leian also joins the hug

"It's okay, It's okay." She comforts me. "It'll be fine. Let's go to school."

I put on a vs pink hoodie, and a pair of sweatpants, then put on my slip on vans. I start walking downstairs.

While I walk downstairs, I take a hair tie and barely put any effort into making a neat bun.

"Aren't you gonna do your hair and makeup?" Lei walks behind me.

"I have no one to impress." I scoff.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Late again?" Mrs. Elena says.

I say nothing.

"You're free to go." She hands us 3 late slips as we walk out.

"Parkieeeee! Stop being mean." Kat whines.

"I'm not mean." I roll my eyes as I walk into math class.

Oh great, Ashton's here.

"Look who finally decided to show up!" The math teacher says when me and Kat walk in.

I simply glare at him and continue walking to my seat.

Everyone in the class turns to look at me, including Ashton.

"What are you staring at?" I snare.

Everyone except Ashton turns their attention back to the teacher. Ashton's eyes simply wander my body.

I just look forward, and try to focus on my work.