O n e

Mr. Jung sighed when he entered Hoseok's 'completely mess' house. He watched as Hoseok find a place to sit on the couch and busy with his Ipad. His dad slowly took a sit near him. "When will you change, Hoseok?" he spoke.

Hoseok didn't reply him instead scrolling down through his phone. After a minutes, he opened his mouth, "Does it bother you?" he said softly.

"Bother me what?" Mr. Jung was completely confused by Hoseok's question.

"First, you kicked me out from the house. And now, you tell me when will I change?"

"I didn't kick you out. And I just asking until when you will become this way? Enjoying your life and not even cleaning this house and you always hating me since the death of your mom!" It is true. Mr. Jung don't even have an intention to kick Hoseok out from his house. He bought Hoseok a new house because he wanted Hoseok to independant himself. He wanted Hoseok to change. But, seemed like nothing can change Hoseok. Mr. Jung felt a bit sad because Hoseok always blaming him for his wife's death a few weeks ago. Hoseok's mom died because of the accident when she tried to cross the road to go to the convenience store that was located at the opposite side of the road of where they were. Instead of doing u-turn, Hoseok's mom decided to just cross the busy road to lessen the time for u-turning the car. So, Mr. Jung just allowed his wife even though he felt something weird inside. As she crossed the road, she was being hit by a car hardly.

And that was when Hoseok started to blame and hate his father when he found out that his mother can't be save.

"Till my mom come back to me," Hoseok mumble and immediately went to his room and locked himself in it. He really miss his mom. His mom is the angel for him. Whenever he sad, happy or angry, his mom always there to support him and loving him since he was a baby until his mom gone. Of course Hoseok knew his dad loved him and cared for him as well. He knew his dad wanted him to independant himself and change but he can't. He can't without his mom that always there for him. Hoseok's tears rolled down his cheek as he remembered all the memories he had with his family together. Suddenly, his phone vibrated, signalling a new message.

Yoongi:

Hey, wanna party tonight?

Hoseok:

Where?

Yoongi:

At the usual place. See u there soon~

Hoseok stood up and laid on the bed. He waited for the night to come.

On the other hand, Mr. Jung was feeling hopeless in the living room when he heard Hoseok's answers that was given to him. 'Till my mom come back to me'. It is impossible.

Slowly, Mr. Jung make his way to the door and left the house in a moment.

However, Mr. Jung have promised his wife before. Promised to make his son to be happy. And that, he will never giving up.

━━━━━━━━━━

At night, Yoongi and Hoseok met at the nightclub as they promised. They were having some fun, dancing, drinking and having some girls with them. But nope! Hoseok was not the type of having girls around him or drinking too much wine. He went to the nightclub just to empty his mind and dancing. His friend, Yoongi, was the one who enjoying it all. Having girls, drinking a lot until he got drunk and always bring a girl to his house. Hoseok didn't care about his friend at all because this happened many times before. Even he was the one who sending Yoongi home because he was drunk.

Hoseok still remembered his dad's question "Until when you will become this way?"

Hoseok laughed at that question. For him, it is better to be like this. Just enjoying himself for the entire of his life.

There is no way to change him.

But, does he know someone can change him naturally soon?