Chapter 2: The Accident

Even though the path The Squad walked on was straight, while they were talking and laughing (especially recalling the awkwardness they had seen in RE), nothing seemed normal. They usually walked on this path to get to Science class, this path was strange.
It was thin, rugged and rough.
It was just a thew minutes later that the ground broke between them, seperating the girls and boys.

"Oh No!" Exclaimed Bailey
"What is happening?!" Cried Jorja
"I don't know! But it is going to be really bad!!!" Shouted Isaac.

Suddenly a giant glass wall encased the girls sending them down into the deep dark hole. All the girls were screaming and crying for help! It was then where the ground started to shake accidentally sending Zack down the hole.

In panic, Zack grabbed onto the concrete. The wind was whistling, the ground was like an earthquake. Zack managed to be able to pull himself up as his friends stepped back. Back far. Spikes were cracking through the floor as a man covered in black cloth with a black cape flew up above them all on a green pad.

"FEAR ME!" The man procliamed.
"I HAVE TAKEN YOUR FRIENDS AND I WILL TAKE YOUR PLANET. I WILL DESTROY EARTH AND ONLY THESE GIRLS WILL BE THE REMAINING ONES ON EARTH! THEY WILL WORSHIP ME! ALL OF YOU WILL DIE OR LEAD ME TO THE GIRL!"

"What girl?! Thea, Milly, Jorja, Lidia? Which one, man? TELL ME!", cried Zack.

"CRYSTAL!" Cried the man.
"SHE HAS THE POWER GEM! IF YOU DON'T TELL ME ABOUT WHERE SHE IS AND WHERE SHE IS HIDING THE POWER GEM I WILL CRUSH YOU ALL WITH MY-

"Hello, it's me." Sang Evan. He tried using many distraction methods occasionally. The one he was using now may of helped, a bit.

"AH YOUR VOICE! IT IS KILLING MY EARHOLES! cried the man, in horror.

"Don't worry I'll save you Zack!" Shouted George as he pushed his twin brother, Teddy, out of the way and jumped to the ground to try and grab Zack. He failed. But he managed to give a signal to everyone that they had to run.

"We can't just leave!" Said Isaac.
"Yeah, I didn't finish singing my song!" Evan said.
"That's not the reason Evan." Nathan pointed out.
"We need to get The Squad back!" Shouted Ryan.

"WE HAVE TO JUMP!" Zack cried.
"Are you completely ridonkulous?" Said William with a small laugh.
"Yes. For our friends."

After a count of 3, the boys jumped down into the deep dark hole in hope to find their friends.