Chapter 6: The Imprinted

Someone asked me, hows life? I just smiled and replied, she's fine...

It's been so late and they yet haven't arrived the feeling of her being with him all alone is more threatening then anything else not that he'll hurt her of course he never would she's his life she's the one whom he has promised to protect from anything and anyone she's the one whom he has imprinted ......

THE IMPRINTED.....

Veer shook his head walking in, his eyes gazed around "Where is she?"

"She's upstairs in that room... " Veer nodded walking upstairs "But Sir, I advice you not to meet her."

Veer turned to him with a frown "Sorry to say this, but that womens a bit rude and I won't like it if anyone dishonors our prince."

Veer chuckled resuming his walk "In there is a girl and you know pretty well Tomassi that girls fall for my charm, she would dance on my fingers the instant she sees me."

He pushed open the door and Piya felt it, the wind made her curls dance and the magic his presence did to her was amazing. Her lips formed a curve but then she can hear it... 

"Oh so the prince is here" she could hear her voice but her face wasn't clear "So my prince charming all set to be defeated by my little sister?" another women a bit taller then the previous one hugged him. Both of their identities were a mystery for her. But before she could hear or see any more "Hello beautiful!"

Piya opened her eyes and that was the first time she felt intimidated by a man, never before had someone made her feel so good and annoyed at the same time. But then the annoyance took over as she gritted her teeth "Looks like everyone has a problem with my name, don't you dare Piya- Li me like that man or I swear- "

"Sh.... " he hushed her and their eyes met, time stopped for her as he spoke further she could hear those voices again ... 

"Admit it princess, admit it that you have those special butterfly feelings for me" his words made her sigh in frustration as she yelled closing her eyes tightly "No I don't! I hate you Uday, just get lost!"

She opened her eyes to find the man staring at her confused "Tomassi!" the man barged in immediately "Did you dare tell her my name before regarding me?"

Tomassi had his head bowed low as he shook "No Sir."

"Interesting" Veer wondered admiring Piya as she was felt dumbstruck at her sudden behavior "I'm sorry for being rude but may I know who you are?"

Sanskar is moreover getting restless that Ragini has not yet returned from the jungle, "Is she alright ? Will that wolf eat my soulmate ? Ohh god Sanskar why didn't you save her damnit!" shouted an extremely worried Swara

Frustated to her continuous questions Sanskar replied "Now thats what I call a century, in the past 4 hours ! Swara I don't know and more of all she's with Lucky your best friend she'll be safe."

Swara fake smiled "Are you trying to convince me or yourself!" Sanskar stared at her,IRONY, he thought and didn't reply as he knew she was right.

They here footsteps getting more louder and clearer as if someones coming towards them it's Ragini, Sanskar could smell him his blood all over her, the blood he hates the most, the werewolf blood ....

Ragini comes in silently and ignoring Swara she takes the first aid, Sanskar stops her "Is he worse?"

Ragini gives him a blank stare "Not that much" Swara interrupts "Where's lucky?" Ragini doesn't reply and goes down to the hall Sanskar and Swara follow her.

Swara gets extremely worried seeing Lucky's condition "Laksh !! What happened to you? Did that bastard of wolf hurt you?"

Lucky tries to smile "Yea I guess a bit." Ragini's plain and cold as if something has frozen her

Sanskar in his mind "This is the first time I feel helpless being the dead, a vampire... I wish I could just hear your thought's Ragini, I know the events that shaped up today have made you tremble with fear. The fear of even seeing Swara in front of that giant beast."

Swara goes and kneels down next to Ragini holding her ears "I'm sorry " Ragini doesn't reply nor even look at her.

Laksh and Sanskar smile at them, "Swara just one more cute sorry and your Ragini will be all set to forgive you" he winks at her

Swara does situps "I'm sorry I promise I won't do such stuff again pakka promise "

Ragini stares at her finally with anger "Seriously Swara you don't know what I felt at that moment seeing you in front of that wolf for a moment I thought I lost you. I felt so helpless when I heard that scream of your's" Swara cupped her face cutely wiping those tears she said "I don't know Ragini the moment I came near that gate it felt like someone's calling me, I know you guy's won't believe me but I don't know just feels like a sort of pull towards the jungle."

Sanskar and Laksh look at her shocked, for the first time they look at each other with fear "it has begun .."

Ragini holds Swara "You go now have a sleep before aunty wakes up I'll aid lucky " Swara interrupts" first say you.."

"I forgive you Swara now go and have a sleep we'll talk tomorrow " she kisses on her forehead and Swara leaves

Sanskar walks to her "Ragini it's high time you tell her..."

"Tell her what Sanskar? That you are a vampire or that Lucky's a werewolf or even the best one I'm the witch whose on a hunting spree for her amulet?"

A voice interrupts her "how about you tell her about her past, her previous birth and her betrayal?"  Divyanka walked in just then.

Ragini shook her head "No aunty, I don't want to loose her this time. If she knows it all, she'll die with guilt and I can't let that happen! Moreover she isn't ready now"

Lucky shifts on the sofa "Ragini stop pampering her, she has the right to know who she is and she was in her previous birth and about her being ready it all began after her 21st birthday itself. Her aging process has been slowed down Ragini and if not now it can be dangerous if she knows it through anyone else later"

Ragini looks at Sanskar and they share an eye contact. He smiles "if it's difficult for you i'll help you too."

"Aunty how about we start tomorrow itself?" Ragini asked

"Yea sure but be careful, that no human knows about it and I'll take care of Shekhar " Divyanka replied.

P.S I know I'm too late but can't help it got some lazy bug infection, anyone out there who could treat me :( 

Don't forget to 

COMMENT

VOTE 

FOLLOW ;)