Chapter 11: No! You're a Witch.

Someday...

Somewhere... 

Somehow...

Me and You will be together...

Flashback ends.

swara excitedly queries "So what happened next?"

Sanskar shrugs and Swara looks at him annoyed "You are trying to tell me that it's a story with no ending?

Sanskar shook his head replying "No it's a story that's incomplete."

Swara puzzled at his reply asks again "Then who will complete it?"

Laksh replies "You, who else?"

"And how is that possible?" 

Ragini answered this time "Because you are Swarali." 

Swara turns pale for a moment and the next she starts laughing "Yea right, and you are Rageshwari? And either of these two must be our little sister piyali in disguise then?"

The trio look at her with  A-we-are-serious-look and she turns numb for a moment "Are you trying to tell me Sanskar's a vampire and Laksh a werewolf?"

Ragini nods and Swara has another question "the one who attacked me, who was he then?"

"Jim"

Swara frowned at Ragini "And how do you know that?"

Ragini smiled "I just know it, don't forget your not suppose to ask questions!"

Swara makes a face "I have so much to know but whats intriguing is you both are a full 27-30 years elder than us but don't look like that!"

Sanskar smirks "We are under a curse, all thanks to you!"

Ragini glares at him and Swara gets curious "Really?"

Laksh nods replying  "you'll know it soon."

They reach the mansion and Lucky gets down to talk to the watchman whose nowhere to be seen and he shouts "Anyone there?"

It's late evening and there's no reply, they turn to go when suddenly Swara sees something and she turns pale.

Ragini shakes her "Swara?" 

Swara points towards the window, some shadows are seen and then they hear a familiar voice pleading "Please don't do this, i beg you just kill me but don't torture me you idiots!"

A man is shown "Where is the Akatosh! Tell me!" 

"al-LOH-ha-MOHR-ah!" the door clicks open. The man enters in and the light falls on the girls face it's Piyali holding a vase to hit him "look don't come near me or .. or i'll hit you with this!"

The man laughs amused as if she's doing some sort of comedy, annoyed with his laugh she throws it towards him and he chants the spell "A-LAR-tey ah-SEN-deh-re " 

The vase flicks high in the air and he starts laughing again looking at Piyali whose all shocked to see the vase fly! 

He goes near her lifting her chin up with his wand "just tell me where the Akatosh is and I promise I would give you the most peaceful death."

Piyali snorts at him with wage and just before he gets another chance to flick his wand someone nabs him so hard his wand slips down and falls just enough for Piyali to pick it up and point it at the man. 

"Back off (she says looking at Sanskar and he complies )ah-VAH-dah-key-DAV-rah!" the spell hits his chest creating a green light and he dies instantly.  Swaragini and Laksh enter there just then shocked and huffing