Unexpected - Sergio Ramos One Shot

"Ramos?" I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Sergio Ramos was blonde. And by blonde I mean Barbie blonde, not highlighted blonde.

"Yes?" He asked me, with that big smile of his. He was probably the most attractive guy I had ever seen. Even blonde.

"What did you do to that hair, Ramos? It looks like you decided to switch hair with that Cyrus girl" I love teasing him. I'm the Real Madrid doctor, and I get to spend loads of time with the players, and I've built great friendships with most of them.

"I know you like it, Anita, you don't have to lie" He winked at me. My real name is Ana, but most of the lads call me Anita. I really like that, and I blush a lot. Specially when it's Sergio calling me that. "Dios mio, you're blushing! You're so cute when you blush, did you know that?"

"Por favor, Ramos, I know very well what you're doing"

"What? I'm the most innocent man alive"

"And I'm Santa's wife. You're doing this so I won't take you blood" I know how Sergio hates needles. He's not necessarily scared of them, he simply doesn't like them "But you know I have to"

"Please? Can't you have a bit of compassion for me, Anita?"

"I'll try not to hurt you, okay? Now sit on the chair."

"Okay. But be sweet"

"You know I'm sweet." I manage to take the blood "Was it that hard?"

"You have no freaking idea of how much I hate needles, don't you?"

"Trust me, I do. I used to work in an hospital, I've seen it all"

"But you never saw a guy who was as cute as me, right?" He winked at me and I showed my tongue. Mocking him is so funny.

The thing is, behind all the mocking and joking, I had a big crush on Sergio. The only person that knew it was Pepe. He noticed that, and I ended up by telling him.

"No, Ramos, I never saw such a good looking guy... You're the hottest" I said, winking.

"I don't like that sarcasm, Anita, no, no..." He got closer to me with that sexy smile of his "I am the hottest indeed, and I'm going to prove it to you"

"Well, but not now. Now I have to check on the other guys. I have a job, you know?"

"Well, then you're having dinner with me when we get to LA" He was even closer, and I could feel his warm breath on my skin. I was trying to control myself. But the temptation was too big, that I had to look right in his eyes. I was lost in them, admiring them, when his lips touched mine. It was a perfect kiss. He grabbed my waist and held me tightly. "I'm sorry" He said when he finally broke the kiss. "I shouldn't be doing this here." He was heading to the door with his head down, and I knew I had to say something, because otherwise he would think I didn't like the kiss. And truth be told, I absolutely loved it.

"Hey, Ramos?" He looked back at me "Pick me at nine thirty?" I asked with a flirty smile

"I'll be there" He smiled and then left the room, leaving me wondering what had just happened.

My thoughts were interrupted by Pepe, who entered the medical room with a wide smile on his face.

"What's up, Anita, querida?" He asked me. Pepe could be seen as violent on the field, but he was the nicest guy ever. He cared about everyone, and always made sure everyone was feeling good.

"Nothing, nothing" I tried to his what happened. I didn't want people to know that I was going out with Sergio, because I also didn't know if he wanted to make that public.