To The Beach!

*Summer's POV*

After we got home Alyssa and Mason went to bed. I texted Lilly and she didn't answer, so I decided to text my other friend Chelsea.

Summer:"Hey Chels, I need someone to talk to bc I am stuck with 2 kids and a hot guy."

Chelsea: "And how is that bad?"

Summer: "We have to share a bed." 😒

Chelsea: "Does he have abs? Is he wearing shorts? A shirt?"

Summer: "Calm down chels. I'm just going to stay to the far side of the bed."

Chelsea: "That will work! I g2g my mom is calling me, bye! Have fun 😉"

Summer: "Bye chels."

At about 12:30 I went up stairs to see Grayson sitting on the corner of the bed with no shirt on. So I went to the bathroom and got changed, brushed my teeth, and brushed my hair. Then in about 20 minutes I went to sleep on the opposite side of the bed as Grayson.

*Morning*

I was sleeping peacefully when I was pushed of the bed and onto the floor. "What was that for?" I asked annoyed.

"We were like two inches away from each other. And we were holding hands." He said very jumpy. "Okay that's a reasonable answer." I said. After about a minute of silence I got off the ground and went into the bathroom to get changed. Then I brushed my teeth.

*After breakfast*

"So what do you guys want to do today?" Grayson asked Alyssa and Mason. "Can we go to the beach?" Alyssa asked. "I like that idea!" I said. It's summer I want to get a tan I'm white as a ghost. "Okay then! The beach it is!"

______________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading! Comment and vote!