Then...

* The day after the beach*

I woke up to the smell of pancakes. I got dressed in denim short shorts And a blue stripped crop top. I turned on my curler and did my makeup, after my curler was hot enough to use. I curled my whole head of hair and walked down stairs. With each step the aroma of pancakes filled the air. At the last step I could see Grayson cooking pancakes with his back faced to the stairs. I guess he heard me because he turned around."Hey." He said, I could see how tired he was just by his voice.

"Hey, tired?" I said, it came out as a question.

"Ya, I couldn't get comfortable." He said. Before I could replay I heard foot steps coming from upstairs.

"Pancakes!" Alyssa yelled.

"Do you want blueberries or chocolate chips?" Grayson asked.

"Chocolate chips!!" She answered.

"Figures." I said smiling. Grayson did a flip with the pancake. I was about to congratulate him on his skills but then his phone vibrated.

*Grayson's POV*

After my amazing flip with the pancake, I was about to say something smart when my phone vibrated. It was my best friend Jack texted me.

Jack: Hey.

Grayson: Hey.

Jack: what's up?

Grayson: Just making breakfast. Hbu?

Jack: unpacking.

Grayson: unpacking? Unpacking what?

Jack: I moved!

Grayson: where?

I looked up and saw that I had almost burnt the one side of the pancake! Stupid texting! I finished the pancakes and texted Jack back. (That rhymed)

Jack texted me saying he is moving to Orlando!

Grayson: Really?!?!

Jack: ya, does that girl you are staying with have a sister? Or a hot best friend?

I called him and handed the phone to Summer without a word.

*Summer's POV*

I was eating my chocolate chip pancake when I was handed Grayson's phone.

"Hello?" I said it came out as a question.

"Grayson why did you call me?"

"It's Summer, the girl who Grayson is babysitting with, he gave me the phone. Do you want to talk to him?" I asked.

"Ya, sure thanks. I'm Jack by the way."

He said.

" Hi Jack. Here's Grayson." I said. I passed Grayson his phone an went back to eating. I still listened to there conversation.

"You wanted to know." Grayson said smiling. I couldn't here what Jack was saying on the other line, so I just predicted.

"Okay man. I got to go. Maybe I will stop by later?" Grayson said.

"Okay, bye." He hung up his IPhone.

"What was that about?" I asked. Suspicion in my voice.

"He just wanted to know if you had a cute sister or friend." He said like it was no big deal.

"We'll I could ask my friend, her sister is single she is really sweet and funny. I will text her now." I said smiling.

"Okay!" He said with a chuckle.

Summer: Hey Eden. I have a question for you.

Eden (Lilly bayer's sister): Hey, okay shoot.

Summer: How would you like to date a friend of mines best friend. If that made any sense.

Eden: It depends. Can I meet him?

"Can my friend Eden and Jack meet?" I ask Grayson.

"Umm, sure." He said.

Summer: ya you guys can meet! How about next Wednesday? So 5 days.

Eden: Sure. That works for me. 😄

Summer: Okay, so I g2g see ya later.

"So what do you guys want to do today!?!?" I said smiling.

"Can we go ice skating?" Alyssa asked.

"Ice skating in the summer?" I asked.

"Oh, ya I forgot it was the summer. How about we go shopping!!" She asked with the biggest grin on her face.

"I'm up or shopping!" I said. "How about you guys, do you want to go shopping?" I said hoping they would say yes.

"Sure!" They said in sync.

*At the mall*

When we arrive at the mall Alyssa and myself go to the clothes portion on the mall and Grayson and Mason go to the games section. The first store we enter is forever 21. I pick out a white laced tank top with brown buttons going down the middle. I also pick blue denim shorts with a cuff. I tried the outfit on and it fit perfectly. After Alyssa picked her outfit out I went to the cashier and gave her the right amount from my brown leather purse that was hung over my shoulder. After forever 21 we went to chapters. I pick out the book The Fault In Our Stars (which in real life I am looking for day and night) I got a text from Grayson saying to meet him at the food court. We are lunch and had some laughs. Then after about five more stores of clothes we all met at the car. Grayson sat int the drivers seat with me in the passengers seat. After we got home and ate dinner it was 9:00. We all watched t.v until it was 10:00 and the kids went to bed. After a great day of shopping Grayson and I were sitting on the sofa we turned to each other without a word and then...

-------------------------------------------

A/N hey guys, long chapter! Cliff hanger! Zerrie is getting married! Yay! And yes I want the book the fault in our stars so badly! Okay bye :)