Chapter 10

for a few weeks xion has been recovering from her injuries inflicted on her by Silas. Agent frowler told team prime that they didn't find his body after the fatal roof ell on top of him.xion wondered if he survive and if he did she surely has to be careful.sometimes she would trip and optimus would help her up. The doctor regularly check her lungs that were punctured during Silas crushing her.

things had changed after that her near death experience. She refused to sleep alone and have optimus to help her sleep. When she sleeps alone she would have terrifying nightmares.she doesn't know why she so paranoid.

the next morning she woke up very late probably 1:00 pm. She was alone in optimus berth after a night full of nightmares. She groans as akira came as a bird to find her sister. "xion get up "she said she doesn't budge "ugggg I will get optimus I I have to xion"she said she finally opened her eyes. She was cranky and was not in the mood.

xion then turns into a black owl turned and and fly off"I need more sleep"she thought akira didn't know she would go back to the room to sleep in. Akira went to find her jacket to see her sister sleeping again "XION!!!!"xion was spooked awake and suddenly gets up head-butting her sister "OUCH DAMN IT BITCH"xion yelled holding her forehead to calm the pain."watch your language"akira said

"ok ok I'm awake now leave me alone "xion said as she was suddenly being pulled to the main room"hey what. Are you doing"she asked "I don't believe you so I'm taking you to the main room"she said as they made their way to the main area "I'm so fucking tired let me sleep ok" akira looked at her "no you need some sugar here have some air heads extreme bites"she said as she gave the packet of candies in her hand. Xion slowly ate them and save the rest of the sweets in her pocket "akira what should we do today I mean I slept most of the day so what now"she said as akira was thinking on what they want to do. "gallop in the deserts "she said as both turned and ran out of the base

both xion and akira were enjoying each others company.xion then notices the peterbilt semi coming towards them. Akira immediately panicked and ran while xion Stand there somehow she knew who it was automatically. Optimus .

he was headed towards them xion looked around to find akira but she was already far so xion ran to go get her with the truck following. Xion soon catches up "sis it ok it only optimus "xion said as they continued running. Akira was scared for her life as xion saw another truck following them. Optimus then stopped blocking the truck causing it to swirl out of control eventually crashed.

both xion and akira travels far enough out side the state. Optimus finally.catched up to see two exhausted mustang then he transform looking down at them with a disappointing look. Both horses look at each other. Suddenly both xion and akira were spooked which confused optimus. They felt some jets coming and a lot of them. She also heard the voice of starscream. Optimus finally notices that they were sensing decpticons coming towards them.

the two mustangs hid within the bushes while optimus got in a fighting stance as they transformed in front of him."well look here prime"he said coldly

"starscream"he said threat as he noticed that one of the con has two distinctive mustangs. Optimus's optics widen. Both were neighing and jerking their head back and forth. "let them go they have nothing to do with this"he said as starscream nodded at him squeezing them tighter. Optimus knew that if he doesn't get them back ..."well you see this is no ordinary animals how they are able to shift shape into the species."he said.

"starscream I will use force if you don't let them go"his voice was rising which was abnormal for the prime bit he wants his mate and his mate sister back. They were making him tick. His anger rising he thought he would lose his control but still able to hold it on.