Chapter 24

lemon in this chapter so you have been warn skip the part and keep reading. Almost to the end of this story I promise you but I wont spoil what's going to happen XD ENJOY!!!!

Whitestar pov

"SIRE NO"I yelled to see the black and blue predabot fall before my optics. I flew down as fast as I could before hearing a hard could before hearing a loud crash on to the ground.

"daddy...no"I whispered in my predaform as I look at the crash site. I quickly went down along with the other bots.

"RAXIMUS"yelled optimus

"oh no he's badly damaged "ratchet said looking up at me with anger on his face.I quickly transform back to my altmode.

"I didn't do it "i spoke but not one believed me as i earn a hard hit in the face by arcee.

"Don't you lie to us i saw you "she said making tears go down my faceplate.

I went on my knees and was about to heal him when i was grabbed by bumblebee.

"No you have done enough damage to him...your no autobot"he said as I was crying

"ratchet please"I whispered to my lover he looked at me in anger and shook his helm.

My dentas grinned as I was about to leave I was being held by bulkhead and was squeezing me tightly

"ahhh let me go"I pleaded it wasn't me ...why wont you guys believe me"I sobbed louder I knew it would hurt ratchet by the look on his face.

"LET ME GO"I pleaded again

"whitestar you are being held custody until this situation has been resolved"optimus spoke in a regal leader type voice.

"you guys ...."I choked a sob and let out an angry bloodcurdling scream. I didn't want any of this to happen.

"what did I do"I said to them as they look at me as I was dumb.

"you know what you did we saw "arcee spoke in anger like she was going to rip me apart.

"please don't make me do this"I said as tears of complete and utterly shock turns into anger.I grinded my dentas once more trying to withheld my anger that suddenly bottled up inside.

I suddenly roared in pure anger my optics turn bloody red as I was using my claws to cut through bulkheads arm. He yelp in pain as he let go of me freeing me.

Before any of them have the chance I began to fly off only to be shot down by a bot looking just like me.

"ha imbeciles ...you blamed your own friend and lover for thinking that she did this ...."the mysterious bot spoke.

Ratchet looked at my with a look saying he was sorry as they all did. I was furious that they think i have done this to my own sire....i think not!!!!

I looked at them in anger "we apologize -"

"NO...I CANT BElIEVE YOU DONE THIS TO ME YOU KNOW WHAT DO WHAT EVER FOR I AM LEAVUNG YOU AND NEVER COMING BACK"i yelled as i turn to my white mustang form and look around to he the bots coming closer.

"HAHAHAH"she suddenly looked at me before turning Into a predacon form.

"I'm nightmare "she spoke she begans to try and attack me.I managed to dodge the attack as I returned to my bot form. I used my blaster to shot at the grey and dark blue predaform. I was suddenly hit hard in the backstunts.

I groaned as I look around I used my powers to create a force field to protect the autobot from them. She growled as she grabbed my neck with her mouth. I yelled as I tried to escape her death grip.