Zombie Apocalypse

Narrator's POV...

          There was Sara, a 12 year old who sells stuff. She is sitting in the sofa watching the news when there was a knock on the door. She went up to the door and opened it and revealed it was her father, Jerry.  "Hey daddy" she said while eating her popcorn. Jerry came in from work, sweaty from his job. "Hey" he said. "How was work?" she said. "It was good but a lot of work but still good" he said while eating the popcorn. "Hey I polished your shoes for you" she said whiling smiling. "Really thanks! I could really get some new shoes" he said. Sara looked up to the clock and said  "Well time for me to sleep". "Yeah I think your right? You should go to bed" he said. Sara went up to bed until 3:00 AM in the midnight she woke up and......

               Sara's POV.......

     Dang it! I couldn't sleep with all that dog barking up in the parking lot. I got up and went up to the living room while the TV was on. "Daddy?". I keep calling him but no answer. "Daddy?" "Daddy are you here?". No answer? I checked to the kitchen but he wasn't there. His phone was ringing. "Oh God! Oh.. it was the phone. "I looked over the phone; 4 Missed Calls. "Where is he" I told myself. I went to the bathroom, he wasn't there. I checked everywhere around the house. He wasn't in one of them. "Daddy?!" "Daddy am getting scared". Still there was silence. Suddenly there was a eating and munching sound in the closet. "What the?". I want to open it but it was no use I was too scared. Suddenly I looked over the TV wondering what is he watching. It was the News but it was different the news lady said; "Suddenly there was a gas leak and a sickness going on the city! said the Lady on the News. "I think it's going to eat to west from the people who got bitten!!" yelled the Lady. Bitten? I thought. What the? Is Daddy ok? Where is he? Wait a second. Oh My God!   "There was a attack earlier on the city full of sick people who are- wait wha- AHHHH!!! screamed the Lady On the News. I cant believe what I just saw. She got bite by the person who was sick looking. I looked over dad's phone. 4 missed calls who were Aunt Sally. I picked up the phone and called Aunt Sally. "Pick up please Pick Up! I told myself. "HELLO! Jerry are you there! You need to come here there is some terrible stuff going on here, Hello are you there Jerry!?? Hello!?! She said. "Aunt Sally?!" I cried. "Sarah is that you?" she asked. "Where's Daddy!?" I said while sobbing. "Honey listen to me YOU NEED TO GET OUT OF YOUR HOUSE NOW! THERE ARE SOME STUFF GOING ON THE CITY AND YOU NEED TO GO NO-! The call hanged up. I'm getting scared. The closet is still going on the munch and eating sounds. My curiosity took over me and I got closer to opening the door, closer, closer , closer. There was a break sound over the patio window. There was Daddy. "Daddy!" i went up to him and cried. "What's going on" I asked. Daddy took me to the hand and to the car and there was Aunt Sally. "Got your daughter back now?" Sally said. "Shut up and drive the car" Daddy said. Aunt Sally laughed. "It is not the time to laugh right now you know?" Daddy said while getting into the car. "Ready to go?" she said. "Drive" he said. I looked over the barn was on fire. "Daddy what happened to Jason's barn!?" I asked. "Holy S-" daddy said. "Jerry stop saying bad words" Sally smiled. "Whatever". We passed by the city and then.....

There was people. People with no homes. Some people sell stuff outside to get shells. Shells are money that people need to survive. Paper Money was back in the old days when they got burned or lost by the Zombie Apocalypse around, so we use to shells to pretend it's money. We can find shells in the beach but the sellers are too lazy to go to the beach, plus that's where the zombies live. We steal shells, I know what your thinking, We need to steal. Me and my Dad were about to go to the place where we need to buy stuff. We only had 788 shells. We went to the grass where I used to go when I was little, that was good times. "Hey dad remember we went to the grassland when I was little" I said. "Yeah" that's what he only said. "Are you ok dad, you don't look happy?" I asked. "Yeah im happy, happy in the word of freaks and zombies biting people until there's no population, im totally happy" he said. I decided to leave him alone. My aunt is inside of our house, more like apartment.