10 Years In Infected

10 years later....

       Hell, my name is Sara Quiton and I live in a world full of zombies and misery. I'm in North America in Miami. Let's just say the whole wide world is infected and there is no place that could be no zombies. I know, sounds horrible doesn't it? Well I have to live through it. My dad is 65 years old and my aunt is 45. Im very young. I don't know how old am I? I know my birthday is June 6th but I never knew my real age. My father doesn't remember too. Well let's go back to the story....

Sara POV.........

   Ugh, this grass is full of moss and gel..worse enough that we don't have any food left. We get our food from the neighbor who sells. We don't have stores anymore. People have their own shops, Miami is a banded since the Zombie Apocalypse started. I always wondered who started it. Miami is just full of people with their shops selling food, medicine, and gun supplies. We need guns incase there's a zombie trespassing our Sweet Home. I went to my house. We had to find a new house since our little guest took it. Guest I mean Zombies. Our home is an a little apartment with a few furniture enough to keep us alive. I went to my home and saw my dad eating his meal, by the way we only have food that is accepted is; Bread, Fish, Lettuce, cans of soups that the soldiers eat, and the food that I disliked, broccoli. "Dad what your eating?" I said while preparing our stuff. "Fish" he only said. He's been down since the incident started. I never really knew where is my mom. "Only Fish?"  I said. "Can you eat it with bread?". "I'm saving food supplies". "You don't have to only eat fish, I can get some more food if you eat it". We get our food with a deal. Our neighbors have tons of meals. Yes we have neighbors! We make a deal with them. I guard there houses away from zombies and they give their 1 pound of food to us. Doesn't it sound lovely? "You get bitten" my dad said worrying. "Dad am pro on zombies" I told him with a smile. "What happens if you don't go pro on them?" he said. "Then im going to go mega pro?" I said. "Just get food once a month? K?" he said. "But we ran out for weeks?". "Aunt Sally will guard there's for now". "But I want to fight! I want to show everyone I'm a pro and I can save them so they can pay me their worthy stuff Doesn't that sound lovely!?" I said while getting a little piece of bread. "We don't have medicine so I have to buy it from someone else" I continue to talk. "We don't need medicine" he said. I try not to laugh what he said. "So if you get a major headache for ten days without stopping, do we need medicine now?" I said. "On second thought we need a lot of medicine" he said smiling. "Im sure we so" I said. Aunt Sally came with something covered her arm. "Sally" I said. "Yes" she said nervously. "Where were you?" I said suspiciously. I went outside to get some fresh air" she said while standing next to my dad. I quickly got up and went to her and pull her arm. She tried to get off but i was too strong. I pulled her sleeve and there was a bite on her arm.

Follow me on Twitter!: gratifiy

Daily Uploads Will Go!