First Day Of Webster Grove High School.

So here i am... first day of Webster Grove High School and the teacher has started giving me glances in a very unusual way. I get a little worried but I then give him a dirty look back. He turns away and then, he starts by introducing himself and then he looks up at me... He tells me to stand up so I nervously stand up trying not to seek a lot of attention and I introduce myself, since im known as the "New Girl". A few of the girls start smirking and laughing and so do a couple of hot guys but, there was one guy who stood out, who looked at me in a way were he was feeling sorry for me so i gave him a weird smile and timidly sat down...

*1 hour later*

"RING RING RING!" went the bell and the class was dismissed but suprisingly i was told to stay behind.. I learnt that the boy before was called Jake and he gave me some suspicous looks and he then slowly walked out. It took about 2 - 3 minutes for everybody to leave the class and then it was desserted with only me and him in there. I was quite scared..It was so silent you would be able to hear a pin drop. Mr Michaels (The teacher) looked at me from head to toe which made me think of him as a pervert. He got up and smiled and he then walked closer to me...

As he took one footstep forward, I took one back but just as i was about to step back my back slammed against the wall and he pushed himself towards me his body was pushed against mine. I was just about to let out a scream but his lips were already in touch with mine. I was starting to get a little hot and sweaty and I let out a little moan. Then I saw Jake peering through the squared shaped windows in the door he barged
into the room and Mr Michaels stepped away from me as fast as lightning... I ran to Jake and he took hold of me. He asked Mr Micheals "W - what were y - you d - d - doing with h - her?"
Mr Michaels replied "Oh nothing kid, I was just telling her a few school rules , now both of you quickly get gone, You don't want to be late for your next lesson do you." As i walked worriedly to my chair to collect my books and bag, He told Jake to go and stand outside. I grabbed hold of my things and Mr Michaels came towards me.
He said "Don't you dare mention a word from your mouth otherwise I'll have you expelled" He couldn't really shout since Jake would be able to hear everything so I replied by keeping my head down and nodding and i made it for the door.

As soon as i stepped out the door, I breathed in and then out to trying to calm myself down. Jake came towards
me and asked me "What happened? Are you okay?" I told him to go away and mind his own business so he walked away. I decided not to go to my next lesson since I didn't know where it was. I saw a door with a sign that said 'Closet' so I opened the door and went to sit down in there. My mind was exploding I was thinking about so much at once but then i thought about Jake and how he was trying to help me and he probably saw whatever happened in there so I just hope Jake wasn't going to tell anyone. I also was a little scared that if he did there would be a whole load of rumours going on about me.