Chapter 7 - Reese

I looked everywhere for Reese and I didn't find her. It's been fifteen minutes since I last saw her. I normally wouldn't worry too much, but with the Rapist, I can't take any chances.

"Sorry, man," I was interrupted by a pretty girl. I barely understand what she was saying because the music was too loud.

I don't have time for this. I don't have time for pretty girls.

I have to find Reese.

I was starting to sweat. And I don't usually sweat. In fact, it is very hard to get a reaction out of me, period.

As the seconds first, then the minutes passed, I start to realized that Reese is most likely in trouble. She knows, because of her work, the dangers that can exist for a young girl at night, with the Rapist. I had used her as bait and bait she became.

Quickly, with long strides, I walked through the whole club. I had a feeling that I should go through the back because if something bad had happened, it couldn't happened in the front, not with the doorman and the waiting line.

I think I hear people trying to stop me. It is very unusual for a customer to go in the back of a club. Unless they are up to no good.

My mind is in a cloud. A red and black cloud. My blood is pounding in my ears.