chapter 1

1820
''Mom please you don't have to do this they didn't do anything it was my fault just leave them alone. Tears were falling down my eyes i couldn't believe what was happening my own mother performing witch craft on me and my brothers just for leaving at night. I could feel their pain as they were being punished. I closed my eyes as i saw her coming towards me with a knife and the aloud crashed had been made. For i saw Damon standing in shock he must have gotten out. We both ran to help free Stefan until we heard her getting up. She pushed us against the wall for she had said '' alu sma mi que no'' (take the memories who aren't worthy)then it went black. I woke up in a strange cabin until i heard the door open. It was my hellish mother. "You're awake now",She said. "What have you done to my brothers", I yelled. She looked at me with a smirk ," you see your brothers are find however they don't remember what happened they don't even know you. That last part broke my heart into pieces.

Present

I stood there at there tomb stones where it had said here lays "Stefan Salvatore a good son and brother", next to it said here lays "Damon Salvatore a good son a brave soldier and a good brother. After the that hunt for vampires i never saw my bothers again for i assumed they were dead since they got shot in the chest. I'd always watch over my brothers back then even if they didn't know me i kept an eye one them. I've turned into a vampire at the age of 25 but some say i look 19. I've traveled the world after 1908 the day i started to run for my life.