chapter 2

I come to Mystic falls every year to pay my respect to my brothers, get drunk and leave. The best place to do that is The Grill. As i walked in i could smell all the flesh blood flowing through everyone in this room. Its been a while since i fed on humans about 73 years give or take. "I'll have scotch",I told the bartender. As i was about to leave a girl caught my eye. "Katherine". I couldn't believe she was here after all these years. She left the bar giving me a smile and in returned i showed her my teeth hoping to scare her and i did.
One bedroom please i compelled the lady to give me a key. I loved doing that for it was amazing. She handed me the key and i left. The room was a bit bigger than i thought it would be. One bed, a dresser, bathroom and a view of the town. I decided since i was going to stay i needed clothes. I didn't want to but if Katherine is here and up to no good then its another reason for me to kill her.

I woke up the next day smelling like alcohol since i didn't have any change of clothes. I got in my blue dodge and sped off the the mall. In the Victoria Secrete i saw her again through the window with a blonde girl who looked like she got out of a bad relationship. I felt my veins and teeth popping out and i was ready to attack. Then i look up and see a witch but this one in particular is someone you don't want to mess with a 'Bennett'. I calmed myself down knowing if i attack now people with know what i am and I'll be exposed wouldn't want to end up in the ground like my brothers. I continued shopping knowing that i will get my chance sooner. Heading back to the apartment i decided to finally shower. Once i got out i dryed my hair putting it in a messy bun and some light makeup. I wore black pants with a blue tank top, a leather jacket and black high heels.