Chapter 14

I cant believe he just said that! is this real! At that moment I looked into his eyes and I knew, I loved him too. "I love you too Jc, I think I love you a whole lot more than I should" He bent down so his lips where by my ear. I could feel the warmth of his breath. "I love you with all my heart, with my entire being. I'm in love with you" I was so taken back "I don't know what to say jc." "you don't need to say anything" he cupped my head with his massive hands, and kissed my forehead. "want to get out of here?" he whispered to me. "yah" I smiled and bit my lip. He got off of me and offered me his hand, I took it. We started to put our cloths back on so we weren't walking around in bathing suits. He intertwined his hands with mine. They were so soft. I could feel our hands starting to sweat under the California sun but he didn't pull back. "lets go get ice cream!" as if he was a little kid again. "yessss!" I squealed. "im so hot" jc smiled at me. "you sure are making me sweat" I laughed at his goofiness. His smile was so adorable. "Come here babe" he pulled my hand so that our bodies touched. He wrapped one arm around my shoulders. I looked up at him and smiled, I couldn't help it. That's all I felt like I did around him, just smile like an idiot. He placed his finger under my chin as he snuck a quick kiss. I leaned harder into him. We talked the whole way to the ice cream place. I don't know if he noticed but I looked up at him a lot, I was just inn a daze. Just thinking "am I really with this beautiful man? does he really love me? god I loved him." We made our way to the ice cream shop and we ordered our ice cream cones, mine chocolate, his mint.  We started walking back to our apartment building, holding hands and licking ice cream. he looked down at me "hey you know what flavor would taste really good?" "what?" "chocolate mint" I started to laugh. "Okay lick your ice cream but don't swallow it" he did and stuck his tongue out. I licked mine and moved closer. He started to close his eyes. When he did I shoved my ice cream cone in his mouth and then I rubbed it all around his face. I started laughing so hard. He licked lips with his hands on his hips "you think that's funny?" he moved closer. " do you think that's funny Nicole?" he yelled as he grabbed my hips and pulled me in. I spun around to try to get away but I was laughing so hard there wasn't much I was able to do as he started tickling me. "stooppp" I squealed. He turned me around and practically pinned me up against the building. He kissed me passionately. When he pulled away from our sloppy ice cream kiss I mumbled "hey it really is good!" we both laughed a little bit as I jumped on his back for a piggy back ride. "come on monkey butt lets get you home" he started to laugh and walked faster up the hill towards our apartments.