Chapter 7

When we were done throwing eggs at the boys me and court made a break for it hoping they wont throw eggs at us. I made it half way to the corner and then I felt it. "splat." Right on the back of my head. I turned around mouth wide open. And then I see Jc, he was practically on the ground laughing. I tried to hide my smile and I ran at him. I ran full speed ahead towards him and he didn't notice until it was too late, I tackled him. We were both cracking up at this point as we were rolling around in the grass wrestling each other. He started to tickle me and I squealed "jcccccceeeee stoppppp." I was laughing so hard a tear ran down my cheek. When we finally calmed down we laid down on the ground next to each other breathing heavy, trying not to laugh and catch our breath. I was looking up at the clouds and then I felt him staring at me. I turned my eyes towards him and sure enough, his big brown eyes were looking at me. I just giggled and looked back up at the sky. He rolled on his side and put his muscular arm under his head, looked at me and said "What are you looking at?" "just the clouds" I said, "that one is a fire breathing dragon" I pointed at the cloud. "and that one looks like wishbone" I pointed to another. The whole time he never looked away from me. "ya know you could probably see them better if you rolled back over onto your back." I explained in my sassy voice. "oh you mean like this?" and Jc rolled over on to me. "mmm yahh uhuh this is comfortable" I said in a sarcastic tone acting like I couldn't breath. "oh good, I'm glad you think so" He rolled on his stomach, still on top of me. He was holding himself up with his arms, his knees where on either side of my body. "how about this?" he whispered. At this point I could barely breath. And not because he was squishing me. "yah that's a little bit more comfortable" I gulped for air. "how...about...now" with every word he brought his lips closer to mine. I could barely talk. I just shook my head yes. he kissed me slowly. I wrapped my arms around his body as he slid his up my waist. Connor shouted from a distance "you're in a public place! go to the apartment you love birds!" We were both startled as we slowly realized we were on the grass outside of our apartment building, covered in eggs. He looked down as laughed and mumbled "Cock block". He Jumped up from on top of me. I got up and Jc shouted "wait! don't take another step!"  He swooped me off my feet and carried me to the door. The whole time I was laughing! "Jc what do you think you're doing?" I asked him. "It will be like we are getting married!!" he shouted with a little giggle. At that moment, when he said those words. I almost melted right there in his arms! I couldn't stop staring at him wondering what it would be like to live with him. I snapped out of my daze as I felt his kiss and heard him jingle the keys trying to get in the apartment door.