The ship

Ashley's POV

I was so happy today was my 18th birthday which means father gives me my crown...well it's just seaweed and coral but it's very important to me.My older sisters hate me because after I was born mom was killed by a fisher.I didn't know that she would die the day I was born. I swam to her grave and put 
A few flowers flowers I had found on the way here.I looked around then said "I'm sorry mom i didn't mean to be bad luck for you"." Again Ashley ugh if I didn't know any better u talk yourself just because you want me to laugh" a voice laughed from behind me. "Lilly!" I turned around and hugged her.Lilly is my best friend and has been.... well forever.I let go of her and said "why are you here? Normal you come here when I tell you I'm going to be here." She laughed and said "well I knew you would be here because you always are when its your birthday". She smiles "in any case we need to head back for your party!"."Oh right my party I'll be there in a bit ok just give me a minute ok." I say sadly as I look at my moms grave." Ok Ashley I can respect that see you in a bit" and with that she swam away.I smiled and swam to a ship the had sack to the bottom of the sea. I swam inside and looked around.Everything still look pretty good.I looked around and to my surprise there was a light green necklace and the gem on it was glowing.

Alright guys I'm going to leave it at that hahahaha I'm so evil lol.Anyways hope you like the sorry and I will see you next time BYE~