June 9th , 2015

The next morning, the Green family woke up early to make breakfast. The girls were still sleeping as the adults laughed and cooked.

"Look at them." Rashawn whispered to Paidyn, Rashad, Aries, and Jasmine as he pointed to Michael and Kehlani. The two were in charge of making pancakes, while Khalil and Jayceon were in charge of making bacon and eggs, and the rest were in charge of making the fruit salad. Kehlani and Michael were giggling at each other while cooking. "Nigga got some ass last night and don't know how to act," he said, this time louder so they would hear him.

Everyone started laughing as Kehlani and Michael faced everyone. "You're just mad cause you didn't get none." Kehlani said as she stuck her tongue out at him childishly.

"Nah. I'm mad cause I ain't get no sleep last night cause somebody was screaming 'Fuck right there daddy!'" Rashawn mimicked her.

"Whatever I don't sound like that." Kehlani said blushing. "Nah man all I heard was, 'Yes daddy! Fuck me harder!'"Jayceon added on to the teasing. Everyone was laughing except for Michael and Kehlani.

"Aye y'all chill on my baby." Michael said trying to come to her rescue but he knew she was loud last night. "Shut up man cause I heard yo ass too talking bout some 'Fuck girl ride this dick!'" Khalil said trying to impersonate Michael's deep voice. At this point even Michael was turning a shade of red.

"Y'all leave my Pooda alone." Paidyn said defending Michael. Paidyn had a nickname for each of her brothers. Michael is Pooda. Khalil is Bub. Rashad is Noonie. Rashawn is Boobie. Jayceon is Bubby. She started calling them these nicknames when she was little and they just stuck. Not only did she call them that but so did her brothers.

Everyone stopped teasing the couple and went back to cooking. 20 minutes later the food was done and Kehlani and Jasmine went upstairs to wake up the girls. Paidyn and Khalil set the table, while Michael put the food in the middle of the table, and Rashawn poured the drinks. Rashad sat at the island texting on his phone.

•••••

•Rashad•

While Jasmine went upstairs, I pulled out my phone seeing I had a whole bunch of texts from my ex. As usual, she was being thirsty. She always texts me at a bad time, it's like she's trying to get me in trouble.

(323)555-1698: Rashad

(323)555-1698: Baby imy 😩

(323)555-1698: Why you not textin me back?

(323)555-1698: You must be with yo lil bitch🙄

(323)555-1698: So you can't text me back now?😒

(323)555-1698: Oh but you can text me when you want some pussy? 🆗🆒👌🏾

(323)555-1698: Rashaaaaaaaad😭

(323)555-1698: Baby I want some dick 😩🍆

Why the fuck is she so damn extra, like that shit is irritating. I told her dumb ass not to text me unless I text first. I text her back telling her to stop blowing my shit up when I'm with my family and then she gone say fuck my little family. I was in the middle of going off on her when my baby girl ran over to me.

"Daddy," Jalyssa said.

"Hey Princess," I said picking her up and kissing her check. She sat on my lap and wrapped her arms around my neck. "You sleep good mama?"

She nodded her head yes. I could tell she was still sleepy because that's the only time when she isn't talking. I put my phone back in my sweats and got up from the island and going to the table. I tried to sit her in the chair next to me, but she wasn't having it.