Unmentionable Pain

Hello everyone
I'm here to tell you this is the last chapter of book one. Book two is coming out very soon after this chapter is finished. :)

So don't worry there will be more Sticy, Rolu, Zeref and Lucy, Graylu, and finally Nalu. In addition there will also be Nali.

Please write in the comments on who Lucy should be with.

Now back to the story.

P.S
Thank you all 56K viewers. I am so happy you all enjoy this book.

"I warning you Zeref if you don't put down Lucy. I will fight you to the death." Smirked Natsu. "Okay brother it's...." Zeref coughed up blood and fell on his knees still hold Lucy who was finally waking up. "Well, well it's nice to see you here Zeref but I will be taking my sister with me now." Smirked Kira, who was licking the blood of her dagger. "You can't have her Kira. I know what you want with her and I won't allow you to hurt her." Growled Zeref. "Oh don't worry about her right now. I would be worrying about yourself." Grinned Kira.

Kira slowly walked up Zeref only to be hit by Natsu's special attack. Blood dripped down Kira's cheek. "Tsk. I wouldn't have done that if I wore you." Scowled Kira. "Haha! Like you can do anything to me," boasted Natsu.

Natsu and Kira fought for a good twenty minutes, also at that time Lucy was a wake and was healing Zeref's wound.

"Your strong Natsu but not strong enough. Secret art soldiers rise." Chanted Kira.

Natsu was surround and fell do to having no more magic left. "Time for your story to end Natsu, oh don't worry your friends and brother will join you very soon." Snickered Kira. "You will pay who ever you are." Coughed Natsu. "Oh yes I forgot to mention I am Lucy's older sister Kira. I am here to kill all of you and corrupt the world." Giggled Kira.

"No sister I will beat you even if it cost me my life." Stood up Lucy. "Oh your finally awake little Sis. Now let's get started. Dark Tornado Thorns!" Casted Kira. "Holy Celestial Shield and Gravity Hammer." Spoke Lucy. Both attacks hit each other at in credible speed causing buildings to crumble and roads break. The battle went on for a good hour until Kira whispered a very rare and extremely dangerous spell that could if not done right kill the person casting the spell and destroy a whole city. The attack hit Lucy straight in the chest.

What is this pain?i never felt this before. My bones feel like they are broken like a glass. Also my power feels so drained. I'm sorry everyone I couldn't protect you. -Lucy.

Yes!!! Finally I will have all your power sis and I will make your death so slow, you will beg for mercy. -Kira.

"My soldiers please get Lisanna and kill everyone else." Directed Kira.

I will save you Lucy! Just hold on for me! Thought Sting, Rogue, Gray and Zeref.

I will save you Lisanna! I won't give up! Just wait for me! Thought Natsu.