Story Time!

Date of Creation: February 12th, 2016
Age: 13

Hello to the few people who read this! I've decided to tell you the not-so-epic story of how I learned the entire plot of the newest Godzilla movie months before I actually saw the movie. So here we go!
*clears throat*
Once upon a time, I was in Grade 5. We were given a project to make a board game for French class (don't ask why) and I was paired with one of my very good friends. Let's call her... Purplesaur. Because why not?
So Purplesaur and I were paired together for this project and after we had finished the brainstorming and idea making process, we had to actually build this thing. Which involved many hours of school mindlessly hot glue-ing and colouring, so Purplesaur and I started talking about movies which lead us to the newly released movie of that time: Godzilla.
Now Purplesaur had already seen Godzilla and I hadn't and after much persuading on my part, because I was bored and there was nothing better to do, Purplesaur finally gave in and proceeded to tell me the entire plot of the new Godzilla movie across the span of the whole project. I was never bored, I'll tell you that.
And then, almost 9 months later, I finally watched that Godzilla movie. And it was amazeballs.

Catch ya later!
-Ansel