Seventeen Fanfic For Jessica and Maddison

I was going out to see my friend Maddi and we are both 17 and going to see a Seventeen concert the truth is we both want to meet Vernon like super bad and that's why we got backstage passes.Anyway I brushed my hair and teeth got out a rainbow shirt that says believe,it's totally me lol.Anyway back to the point I am ready to go I grab my keys and hop into my red Mini Cooper and go to my friends apartment I find her sitting on her couch watching YouTube of course and I told her we have to go because the concert starts in three hours and we want to be near the front and she gets up and she is in black pants that have holes and a band short of Seventeen.We are taking my car right?Yeah.We head out the door and start to drive there the drive was super long but to make time go faster we turned on the radio and started singing Seventeen songs.We pull up and find a parking spot and get out of the car and put on our backstage passes.We both started to scream because the backstage passes allow us to see Seventeen after the concert and we are in love with Vernon.We have to wait in this long line but we are close to the front so it wasn't that long until we got in it took a like and hour for it to start because it took them awhile to let everyone in and surprising we were the only ones with backstage passes.After it started it was awesome and we enjoyed it we loved it.It was close to the end of the concert when we were pulled from the crowd to go backstage after that we waited and we heard them saying thank you for coming out.We heard them start to walk this way to meet us and we both kinda freeze because of panic.Maddi of course introduces herself first and then I walk over and introduce myself.We talk for a really long time and one thing lead to another they invited us to go on tour with them we both stared at each other then said Yes we would love to!Great well u don't have any clothes here so we will let you borrow our clothes they might be a little big but oh well lol. Jess u will be bunking up with Vernon. Maddi you will be bunking with Yoshi.Ok we both give each other a funny smile because we are bunking with the two boys we like so we get there Vernon gives me a t-shirt and I put it on and he was right it's a little big lol.But we go to sleep the I wake up to Vernon telling me breakfest is ready he says"morning sunshine."I blush without him noticing I hope.I walk over to Maddi and see her and Yoshi getting along really well so I decide to go sit with Vernon I hang out with Vernon all morning and after breakfest we are given more clothes and we work with it.We get to our next stop and they tell us to stay inside and away from the windows because of paparazzi.Of course.We wait for the show to end and get used to living on tour with them and for the next few months me and Vernon get a little more serious and so do Maddi and Yoshi.We end up dating them and living on tour with them but we are about to make it to our next stop when the bus breaks down in the middle of nowhere.How are we supposed to get to our next location.There is no service.
Will they be able to complete there tour?
To Be Continued.......