Yugioh: Seal of Orichalcos,Joey and Mai Switch Chapter 2

So here's chapter two of my Yu-Gi-Oh fanfic. Pimsan0 is helping me again. Now on with the show. Joey, if you please.

Joey: "Hey why'd you make me a bad guy?"

I wanted to okay, and I need to do this to get it out of me. Now just do the disclaimer.

Joey: "Fine. Xarazechi does not own Yu-Gi-Oh, the card or anything besides the changes, the OC and OC cards."

Now let's get going.

______________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 2: Freeing the Beast

"Duel!" all four shouted.

Joey: 4000LP Punk Boy: 4000LP

Serenity: 4000LP Punk Girl: 4000LP

"I think me and my sister will go first," Joey told them. "Draw!" As he draw a card. "First I'll play Pot of Greed! With it effect i can draw two new cards."Does so. "Alright now I play polymerization to fuse my Alligator's Sword and Baby Dragon to summon Alligator's Sword Dragon!" Alligator's Sword appeared riding a Baby Dragon.

Alligator's Sword Dragon Atk: 1700 Def: 1500

"I set one card face down and i end my turn."

"Let's see what this deck can do? Draw!" Serenity said drawing her card. "I activated the field spell The Sanctuary in the Sky." She place a card into the field spell zone and the field transformed into a temple in the sky. "Next I activated Valhalla, Hall of the Fallen." Her card activates and an great hall forms behind her. "According to this card, I can special summon one fairy type monster if I have no monster on the field. Okay then I will special summon the Splendid Venus in attack mode." A shining light appeared and an angle looking creature appeared.

Splendid Venus Atk: 2800 Def: 2400

"Good one Serenity," Joey complemented her.

"I'm not done yet I can still normal summon," She told him. "Now I summon Zeradias, Herald of Heaven." Just then a warrior angel appeared on the field.

Zeradias, Herald of Heaven Atk: 2100 Def: 800

"I place one card face down and end my turn."

"Our turn then," Said the punk boy. "I summon Zombyra the Dark." Just then a dark hero looking monster appeared on the field.

Zombyra the Dark Atk: 2100 Def: 500

"Now Zombyra will attack your monster Blondy." Zombyra jumped at Alligator's Sword Dragon.

"Trap card open! Kunai with Chain!" Jouy face down card opens and a Kunai with a chain flow out of it and warp Zombyra and forced it to defence mode.

Alligator's Sword Dragon Atk: 2200 Def: 1500

"You got lucky. I place two cards and end for me."

"My turn to fight," Said the punk girl. "Draw!" She drew her card. "I summon Horus The Black Flame Dragon LV4." When appeared on the field it was a Metal Bird Dragon.

Horus The Black Flame Dragon LV4 Atk: 1600 Def: 100

Horus The Black Flame Dragon LV4 Atk: 1100 Def: 100

"Now my monster will attack yours little girl!" Her monster flew high into the sky and shoots fireball to Zeradias but was blocked and sent back at it turning it into pixels.