Three.

Listen to Fallin' For You by Colbie Callat ok; http://youtu.be/cXCswm96tIc

-Max's POV- 

Dinner with Dallas was great. I couldn't believe I had gotten a job at the biggest fashion company on the West Coast. I was driving back to our apartment. 

"Max do you mind if the boys come over?" Andrea asked. 

"I don't care. Just don't annoy me." I said my eyes not leaving the road. 

We pulled up to the apartment building and all raced up the stairs to see who would get to my apartment first. Connor won. I unlocked the door and kicked off my shoes in the entry way. I went to the fridge and pulled out a bottle of water and went into my room.  I dialed Miyah's, my best friend's, number. 

"Hey stanger." She said sassily. 

"Oh shut up! I have some exciting news! So you know Dallas and his boyfriend Joey, how Joey works in the huge fashion company! Well Dallas hooked me and  I'm organizing all the fashion shows booked for fall fashion week here!" I almost screamed. 

"That's amazing! I should come down for fall fashion week! So tell me what are you doing over there?" Miyah asked. 

"Well Andrea is practically attached to Kian. Then I met Jc, Ricky and Connor from O2L and I've been hanging out with them!" I said continuing our little conversation. 

"So who's the cutest?" She asked, I knew she was going to. 

"Hmm, Jc." I answered without thinking. 

"Oooo! You should set me up with one of those cuties. I can't wait to come down!" She laughed. 

"Maybe I will! You should! You only have a couple days left of school, you know the moving in offer is st-" My response was cut short when Jc walked into my room. I looked at him confused. He look upset. 

"Miyah, I'm gonna have to call you back. But that moving in with us offer is still there. Love you bye." I said quickly hanging up despite her protests, "What's wrong Jc?" 

 "Why did you kiss Dallas all over like that? Are you dating him!?" Jc asked with a tone that could make anyone shiver. But I couldn't help but start laughing at his question, I fell back on my bed from laughter. 

"Why are you laughing! This isn't supposed to be funny?" Jc was confused. I managed to regain my breath and patted the spot next to me on the bed. Jc took the seat. 

"Dallas is gay." I said causing a bit of laughter to spill out. 

Jc's expression faltered and his mouth formed an O. 

"Why was someone jealous?" I joked nudging him, "Here." 

I grabbed his face and kissed his face except his lips. I could see his cheeks turn into a deep shade of pink. I stopped kissing his face and giggled. 

"Now you have to reason to be jealous." I smirked now getting up from the bed. I went into thebathroom and brushed my teeth. I crawled under the covers of my bed, Jc still sitting on the edge. 

"Ok, Jc either leave or lay down because I need to sleep!" I laughed and to my surprise Jc came and crawled under the covers with me. I didn't say anything. I turned off the light and closed my eyes. 

"I was jealous." Jc said quietly pulling my waist to his. 

_______________________________________________

ooooooo ok, click that vote button and I promise you the next chapter will be dramaaaaa. xoxo