Chapter 1

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Chapter 1:

(7 days untill ceremony of leadership)

My name is Nova i am the daughter of a wolf leader from an ancient tribe of wolfs.I have a normal life in the morning but after midnight we feed....we dont feed on humans considering the fact we like to keep our selves a secret we only feed on ethier human food or rabits,goats,cows anything we could find.Us wolves had made a deal with the humans that we will not disturb the balance of which our people and the human race stand.Us wolves also have rules but some choose to go agianst it.Some wolfs are chosen every 2000 years by the elder wolves to attend the ceremony of leadership only then you will recive your new place as a leader of a new pack.As a gift from one of the packs ,the new pack must choose their mate they would take to start off their new pack.

Me?...im ...well im different i like to be free unlike the other she wolfs in my pack they are just waiting to be tamed and marked.I just never want to lose the moment where the wind blows through my white fur it sort of feels like flying.And then that very moment you can hear the snow under your paws swooshing while you run with the adranilin flowing through you, the taste of the wind making u feel so...Energetic!

But the best thing of all is laying on a high rock with a perfect view of the northern lights.Such bright colors and the swirming pattern it goes in.Such a beautiful sight.I can almost see my mother watching me with her blue eyes just like mine with a smile then she suddenly stops and growls.My head tilts to the side with curiosity.

A sudden crack from a branch sounds behind me.My ears start to perk up.Something is wrong....its too quiet.A elk quickly runs past me and jumps down from the woods onto the rocks running straight to a flat land of snow.Just then the ground started to shake.I slowley turned around to find a whole herd of elk rushing through the forest coming closer.My ears get flat ,my eyes get bigger as i jump right of the high rock onto the snow running from the herd.

As i get closer to a nearby river i see 3 pups playing around thats when i ran faster gaining speed becuase i knew that the life of this pack rests in my hands there is no way this herd is passing me.I start to get the pups on my back and bring them over to the other side of the river where the pack should be.Next thing i know the herd gets closer and closer i had to save the last pup so i threw the last pup and turned around.The last thing i saw was northern lights shining over me warming me.

I woke up shifted into my human form tied to a tree.

Am i dreaming right now or something?

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

(Heys Guys How Was The First Chapter? Just Leave A Comment U Know And Please Please Please Vote...Kk Bye....Love Ya All <3 )