Alpha (Book 1)

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Chapter 4:

(4 days until ceremony of leadership)

Dale POV.

I stood frozen for a minute.Was this a joke...Theres something strange about this alpha just didnt seem right.

But i still countinued off following the paw prints she had left behind.

After a while of searching my paws started to ache from my last battle with those damn leopards i figured i would need some rest.

The wind was pushing me farther away the tracks which had slowley faded.If i stopped now i could probably die out here.

The paw prints started to dissapear.I was lost but didn't give up i had to find away my wolf was sort of giving me a pushing feeling that had led to a tingling feeling down to my chest.

The fog cleared as i came closer to the forest.My nose had gone crazy after the moment i stepped foot in a small cave i had found.My paws felt a little wet but i didn't care i was too tired.A foul smell of a dead rat filled the air as i went further in i wasn't sure what i would find but if its another leopard im goona claw the hell out of h-

A cracking sound echoed from inside the cave.My ears twitched in curiosity.

The moonlight had shined right into the cave showing only brown fur.

BEAR!!!

The bear swung its paw flinging me agianst the wall.My legs quickly got sore making me unable to move.I took my last breath as the bear stood up agianst me.

"Any last words?"

"Screw you!"I layed my head agianst the rocks.The moonlight shined over me as i closed my eyes ready for the pain.

Everything was about to go blank then my muscles had felt a flow of energy rising up from me everything came back i had seen the bear swinging in slow motion quickly noticed huge rocks above the bear.

Jumping over the bear I had sank my claws into its back distracting the bear by biting its neck waiting for my chance.The bear had hit the rocks.I let go at that very moment landing inward towards the cave.

"NO WAIT!"

I didnt think this through enough crap!The rocks had locked me inside the cave.Dust clouded the air as the rocks stopped falling.There was only a patch of light showing through the cave.

A little sound came from behind me.

"Whos there?"I turned around baring my teeth.

No......

As i went further i had found something that had me feeling like a monster.....I would never forget this..

°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Hey guys this is not the end of chapter 4 but what does dale see????What do u think it is?

Well ill catch ya later

~Ariel

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Looking down at the body had almost brang me to tears.There layed my Bestfriend with scratches and a tooth mark on the torso area.Memories flashed back as I stood in shock next to Brian's lifeless body.

"Im so sorry.....Leaving you alone was a mistake and just this once if you come back i will forgive you for all that i have done wrong...your my half brother for gods sake!JUST PLEASE COME BACK!"