Da Pet Store

Garroth POV

YASS I get to go to the pet store and buy a new cat and.... SPRINKLES I randomly shout out before bursting into tears. Gar you ok Laurence said while patting my back. S-Sprinkles Is all I managed to say. Don't say you were thinking about buying a cat today and it reminded you of sprinkles Laurence chuckled, then picked me up and said come on we're going, maybe you can buy a parrot instead because I know how ya like them feathers. (had to add that joke into it) and you should as well, feathers are very attractiv.. WE SHOULD BUY FEATHERS. I screamed getting really hyped. Laurence put me down probably so he could hear and got in the drivers seat while I got in beside him. For once I'm actually happy and now I really don't care if Aaron gets to be Aph's boyfriend (had to add the Aarmau) in no time at all we were at the pet store, I ran to the window pressing my face against the window I was REALLY excited. Wow your like a kid in a sweet store right now, is this your first time being in one. Laurence said confused. Y-Yes my dad never let me get a pet after my mom died (wow I instantly made this sad with four words) oh I feel sorry for you he replied before grabbing my hand. maybe we should speak to Aphmau's cousin Ogami (this is why I tagged Code:Breaker in it) he works here so he might know what pet we should get.

Hi Laurence and Garroth, what brings you here, Ogami said in his simple Japanese voice We are getting a pet for Garroth so he can get over Sprinkles, Laurence answered cheerfully. Is that the cat that you found at your door, Ogami asked. Y-ye-ess I'm thinking of getting a parrot or a dog, I love cats but now they'll remind me of Spri-inkles.
--------------------------------------------
Laurence's POV

Garroth had said Sprinkles then started crying on my shoulder, I tried to
Calm him down but it didn't really work. Ogami then handed him a pug and it instantly cheered him up, he also said I want you to be my pet. Then let's by... It's a her, Ogami finished for me.  Here some toys. After buying everything we needed, we got to the car I was about to ask Garroth if he wanted to be my boyfriend. Hey Garroth. Whit he said not paying much attention to me and more so on Katherine (that's the name of the dog) would you liketobemyboyfriend. Is said it, it was fast but I did, I waited for a reply and Garroth said, yes. Did you even hear what I said. Yes you said would you like to be my boyfriend so I said yes, he replied.

A/n sorry for the short chapter I have writers block right now as its 9 am