(Two) "What's your problem?"

"Well, he started hanging out with the troublemakers for some minutes ago" She said with a serious look and waited for my response. "Oh.. What's so dangerous with the troublemakers?" I said and laugh a little laugh before I became serious, "They are beating up innocent people, killing and do criminal stuff" she said while she looked around, "Wait.. what?" I said and gave her a shocked facial expression, "Just stay away from them, okay? special the troublemaker she said and smiled a little smile before slamming her locker door, "Well I see you soon, yeah?" se said while walking down the hallway, "Yeah, sure.. I'll meet you later" I said smiling and turned around to the office, I knocked on the door and waited, "Wait a second" I heard a lady voice yell, I stood there a while waiting for her to open, "Hello" she said at the same time as she opened the door. "Hi" I said while stepping in to the office, "You must be the new one Ashley Jones? Together with your brother Alex Jones?" she said smiling as she read on her computer, I nodded and smiled back. The door went up and there was a pretty tall boy coming in to the office, he had the most amazing brown eyes I've ever seen and everything about him was like... perfect.

"What have you done now, Justin?" the lady said to him, I looked at him curious, "I just punched a boy, wow" he said sarcastic, I had to laugh a bit when he talked sarcastic, "It's not a big deal" he said while looking at me and winked to me before he saw back on the lady who must be the rector. "It is a big deal, you have beaten like ten person this week." she said and my jaw droppend and I looked with big eyes on him with the name Justin, he just laughed and sat down in the chair beside me. "We'll take it when she leaves the office young boy" she said pointing at him. "Anyway Ashley, here is some papers, you have chemistry in the first lesson, he has chemistry too so he can help you find the classroom" she said smiling at Justin who sat there confused. "Go ahead tho.." she said, "go!" she spat. I didn't know why she became mad but I got up from the chair as did Justin and we walked out of the office. "Wow, I'm actually happy that you were on the office so I didn't need to get a punishment today" he said laughing, he's laugh was to die for, aww. "Yeah, sure.. no problem, I think?" I said looking confused as always on him.

"Where is the classroom?" I said while looking around, he laughed before he saw seriously back at me, "Are you seriously going to class?" he said and I saw he swallowed a laugh, I nodded while looking down at the paper trying to find the classroom, "Well I don't so good luck finding the classroom, bitch" he said while turning around and walking down the hallway. "Excuse me, what did you call me you asshole?" I spat, he turned around and before I noticed something I was pinned to a wall. "Ouch!" I muttered while closing my eyes in pain. "It hurts" I got out and he just tightened his grip, I opened my eyes and his eyes was turned from beautiful brown eyes to dark, black and scary eyes. "I said, good luck finding the classroom, bitchhe spat, "What's your problem?" I said while trying to get out of he's grip. "What did you say?" he spat again and he threw me down on the floor. I rolled me around on the floor and groaning in pain, "Nothing" I muttered and tried to stand up. "Good." he said while smiling a discusting smile to me, when I standed up he came close to me and bent down to my ear "I'm troublemaker" he whispered and laughed a short laugh before walking down the hallway and out the door. I stood there, again, alone, frozen. Did I just met the troublemaker? Wow, Kaysey was right, I think I should stay away from him and his "group". I think they are pretty dangerous after what just happened, I looked at my shoulders and they were both very red and my stomach did really hurt too after I got thrown down on the floor. 

After 15 minutes I finally found my classroom and when I looked at the time it was only 20 minutes left of the hour, I took a deep breath before opening the door to the classroom, "Hey" I said low when I stepped in the classroom, I saw Kaysey and three other boys I think I saw earlier in the hallway, she smiled at me and I smiled back before turning to the teacher. "And you must be the new one, Ashley" he said while looking throught his papers, "Yes I am." I said smiling to him and I got a smile back. "Well tell us little about your self" he said and I turned to the class, everyones eyes were on me and someone smiled while someone bitch stared. "Well my name is Ashley Jones and I just moved from Canada-" I said before I got interrupted "You're Alex's little sister!" one of the three boys who sat with Kaysey yelled, I nodded before I continued, "Uh, I'm 16 years old and I have a big brother who's named Alex and a little sister named Vanessa.. Yeah I think thats all, I dont have a very interesting life." I said and laugh a bit as the class did. 

"Yeah uh, you can sit with Kaysey down there" he said pointing on the seat beside next to Kaysey, I walked down and everyone followed my steps down the classroom, I sat down and everyone turned around to the teacher again. "The boys behind us" Kaysey suddently whispered, I nodded "They're in troublemakers" she whispered and I turned to the boys and they just stared at me as I did something wrong. 

After 3 lessons it was finally lunch, "Hey" I heard a voice scream while someone jumped on my back, I just started laughing because I knew it was Kaysey, "Finally lunch" she said while breathing out and walked beside me, "Yeah, I haven't eat in the whole day because we didn't want to get late on the first day on school" I laughed as Kaysey did, "Oh my..." Kaysey whispered, "What?" I said and she pointed at my brother who fighting with a other boy I'd never seen before. "Oh gad, I got to stop it!" I said desperatly and tried to run to them but Kaysey hold me back, "Let go Kaysey" I said and pulled myself out of her grip. 

"Alex!" I shouted angry and pushed him away from the other boy. Alex had blood in his face and was hurt many places, Justin and the "troublemakers" shit group stood around in a circle with the boy and Alex. "Go away fucking idiots" I shouted on Justin and the others around and the boy Alex fought with. I took Alex with me away from the others and looked seriously at him, "What the fuck was that?" I spat and looked on him with a serious face, "Seriously Ashley, keep out of it. Fuck off" he said an pulled me away from him and walked to the other boys.

"What the fuck just happened?" I muttered and walked to the canteen to find Kaysey.