Chapter 1: I'll Meet You in Paris

Authors Note:

Hello there! Thank you so much for hoping to read my story- "I'll Meet You in Paris."

Whilst I'm on this point I should also mention that all of the characters in this novel are completely fictional including 'Ashley Smith'. I like to put my very own twist on little things to make the story special for you and different from something you have ever come across.

This story wasn't really inspired or isn't affiliated with me as I don't really talk to strangers or go on any random social networking site haha. TBH I believe many chatting sites whether it may be Twitter or Facebook are major distractions hence I do not have them.

However despite the fact I am kind of unknown in the 'cyber world' I still have my great imagination which allows me to think of whatever I wish and that is what allowed me come up with a rather unique and interesting story line which I thought would or could become popular and liked on Wattpad by all you cutie pies :D

Oh and one last thing! Thank you to everyone who has commented, followed and even voted for my story, it truly means a heck of a lot and never fails to make me smile.This may sound a little cliche but seriously it does :)

I adore you guys a bunch! :*

Enjoy reading!

-Summaya Ali (coatedpink)

----------------------------------------------

"Hmm..."

I thought to myself as I pondered around my very spacious and organised bedroom, reaching for an ancient book on the shelf my eyes skimmed the blurb and I quickly shoved it back. It was 10p.m at night and for some strange reason sleep was definitely not my first priority.

Minutes passed by and I lay there on my bed thinking of what to do, surely there would be something and I was positive of not spending my Friday night fast asleep.

Finally I decided to reach out for my laptop which was placed on my desk and browse the Internet, surely that would be fun, seen as though I had no social networking sites like Facebook and twitter which pretty much every teenager currently has. Thinking of it my parents are very overprotective and they have some weird thinking that I will trade vital information an end up getting kidnapped or something crazy haha! Laughter escaped my lips as I recall how delusional my parents are when it comes to the Internet.

"Beeeep, beeeep, beeeep"

My eyes traveled down to my iPhone and I had 3 messages from one of my best friend James Drew.

'Hi Ash wanna come over at mine?'

'Seriously James it's 10:48pm'

'I'm boreddddd haha we'll get up to something interesting 😉'

'I don't think so LOL'

'Fine then, WUU2?'

'Just chillin on the Laptop, Kinda bored haha'

'Want a suggestion? Haha try "Ozeeno" you'll be in for a surprise'

'What the heck is that?'

*No reply*

Oh great! I thought to myself as I typed the word 'Ozeeno' into the Google search box.

----------------------------------------------

Authors Note*

Very short? Yes I know but this is my journey on writing for you guys and I wouldn't want to change it...

BTW I came up with "Ozeeno" it's supposed to be a social networking site so keep that in mind :)