Chapter 3: I'll Meet You in Paris

Hope you enjoy cutie pies! :)

Love Summaya (CoatedPink)

---------------------------------------------

The next morning I was woken up by the sound of mum screeching from the top of her voice.

"Get out of bed before I drag you out!" she yelled challengingly.

"Okay okay I'm getting up" I said yelling back.

As I made my way into the shower, a train of thoughts started running through my mind. Surprisingly I dreamt about Jake's gorgeous face too only until my mothers irritating voice disturbed my dream.

Hmmm I mumbled to myself and quickly grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my drenched body and made my way to the wardrobe. Knowing that mum was going to drag me to the mall with her, I chose my outfit very conveniently and slipped on a cute floral dress and my new ankle suede boots. In 7minutes record-breaking time I managed to blow dry and straightened my long, brown, silky hair. I decided to go natural with the makeup and quickly applied a swoop of mascara and pink lipstick.

"Ready!" I announced as I ran down the spiral stairs.

"Finally. Grab a breakfast bar and come to the car." Replied mum as she made her way out.

----------------------------------------------

In 15 minutes time we arrived at the car park near the entrance of the mall. My eyes scanned the parking area as we were in search for available space. Momentarily a parking space was found but suddenly my stomach started to cause me pain.

"Ahhh!" I whimpered as I opened the car door ready to go shopping with my mother.

"What's the matter now, Ashley?" Mum questioned giving me a concerned look.

"My tummy hurts mum, I don't think I want to come shopping... I'll just wait in the car whilst you buy whatever."

"Okay hunny I won't be too long, If you start feeling worst then just give me a call"

I nodded my head in approval and sat back in the car, shutting the door. Huffing to myself I pulled out my phone from my dress pocket and decided to call my favourite person James Drew. After thinking about him I realised that I hadn't talk to him in quite a while even though it was only yesterday on that very strange chat room. Me and James are very close and not talking to him for a few hours makes me feel as though I haven't talked to him for weeks. Our friendship started way back in kindergarten and ever since we've been unseperable.

"Hey Ash! I was just about to call you, wassup?"

"Oh nothing much, apart from my annoying stomach ache"

"There's nothing a paracetamol can't handle haha! Come over at mine Ash, we'll go to the cinema, I want to watch the hunger games."

"Yes sure, anything to get out of the house."

"Lol what time should I pick you up?"

"Seven?"

"Seven it is then just in time for the 7:30 show!"

"Okay cya"

After calling James I played Candy Crush on my iPhone and then decided to call the guy I met on the internet. I did save his number somewhere on my phone but after minutes of repeating my search on the contacts list I couldn't manage to find a unknown name with a number attached.

Damn I thought as I scrolled down the list on my phone, where could I have saved his number? Finally I came to the realisation that I saved Jakes number on the notes app on my phone.

A smile made it's way onto my face as I glanced at the number he had provided me with which I then entered a heart emoji to. It was quite strange how his phone number had many digits and looked unfamiliar, then I realised that he's probably from Canada or somewhere across the world.

As I pressed the mobile number my heart beat started racing fast. Within a few seconds I herd a reply from the other end.

"Hey" As soon as I herd his voice my mouth became dry and I couldn't manage to get a word out. Why couldn't I speak to him? Gosh he probably thinks it's a young high school girl who has a major crush on him.

"Hello... are you going to speak?"

His voice was ever so deep and alluring that I couldn't get over how perfect he actually was.

"Hi..." I managed to say, keeping my voice very quite.

"Is this... Ummm....Ashley, the girl I was talking to yesterday?"

His sweet voice lit up my face as he managed to remember my name. What?!

"Yes" I replied quickly. Before I could hit the disconnect button I could hear some murmuring in the background and then Jake replied, "I've been thinking about you Ashley, I need to go now but i'll ring you later on during the day if that's okay with you."

I was so mesmerised by the fact that he said he was thinking of me and as soon as I was to reply to him my stomach pain allowed me to let out a cry.

"Hey, are you okay?" Jakes voice was very soothing and he seemed to be curious.

"Yes, I'm.. fine, just a stomach ache nothing else."

He let a little laugh. "Aww well that's cute, so... is it okay if I ring you later?"

"Yeah, sure." I spoke trying not to sound dissappointed.

"Okay, bye cutie." He teased

"Cya." I replied with a smile on my face.

----------------------------------------------

Authors note:

Once again short & sweet! That's how I like it but for those of you who would like lengthy chapters, they'll be on there way :)

So what do you guys think of Jake, the gorgeous guy Ashley has met online?

And when he does ring next, will it be awkward...? Who knows ;)

Vote

Comment

Like

:)