The Coffee Shop's clarifications

Facts about this one shot:
1- The main protagonist of this one shot is a girl (if I haven't mentioned).
2- Her name is Ouida.
3- Iddy is her nickname.
4- The guy who Iddy bought the coffee from is actually the manager and his name is Blake.
5- Blake, along with Alicia and Robin, have decided to open this cafe with that idea after their friend died due to overworking to please his greedy wife.
6- Iddy is one of the first customers of the cafe; thus is treated differently.
7- Though Blake have agreed with his friends that only people who are 18 and above can use the cafe's basement to release stress, they decided to make Iddy an exception; Robin overheard her once talking to her friend telling her that that cafe better save her tonight or she won't be seeing her next day.
8- Iddy works seriously and passionately, but has some clinical problems that she doesn't like admitting.
9- Iddy's mother is an alcoholic, one of the many reasons Iddy hates anything that numbs her, even painkillers.
10- Iddy actually doesn't like coffee, but she only drinks them in that cafe.
11- Iddy's friend is actually a divorced 27 years old mother with a 4 months old son.
12- Iddy is actually 16 years old during her first visit to the cafe which was three months before her birthday, and her next visit was four months later due to some 'home' problems, and by that time she was 17.
13- The business man mentioned in the story is actually Blake's friend coworker who was unable to keep the business stable after his colleague's death.
14- The business man's name is Nathan Willian Nights, and he is a newbie in his work; 22 years old.
15- Iddy doesn't know her last name or her middle one because her mother is afraid she might run away from her when she knows that she has a family other than her mother, even if her father is dead.
16- if that one shot was actually a full story, Ouida would be meeting Nathan a lot in that cafe and outside, she would be helping him in keeping his business and he would be paying her, but she wasn't allowed to tell anyone that she helped him, later on he starts to love her and then asks her to marry him, which she refuses, and falls to depression because her mother commited suicide, not giving up, he tries asking her again and was just right on time to stop her from doing the same her mother did, an extremely small scene will be presented in fact number 17.
17- [ I almost jumped, I almost made it, I almost saved her,

I almost died,

If someone hadn't hugged me from behind,

"Nathan leave me alone! What are you curious or something? You want to know why? Because I almost made it but I didn't, okay? Now leave me!"

I was hitting his hands hard, but his grip never wavered, in fact, it only got stronger,

"You and I are different, you asked because you were curious, and I am stopping you because I care"

I stopped resisting,

"I don't want to feel numb Nathan, let me sleep, I am tried"

He slowly moved away from the edge of the cliff until he was metres away from it before turning me around and embracing me, I was engulfed in his arms, too tightly he wasn't afraid to break me, he was afraid I would break free.

"I will ask you again Ouida, I will embrace your sadness and I will engulf you in happiness, will you marry me and allow me to help you? You don't need to love me and you don't need to listen to me, actually you can wake up yelling at how much you hate me, but I will be there for you, I will love you and shower you with love enough to cover the loss of yours to me"

I looked at him

"Do whatever you want, I will sign the papers, I don't want a wedding, just keep your promise"

He smiled at me

"Your wishes are my command my fair lady" ]
18- Ouida actually loved him but was afraid he would betray her like her friend's husband betrayed his wife.
19- The so called story would end up with Ouida playing with her twin kids, pranking their father by colouring his white tuxedo pink.
20- Ouida's friend's name is Monica, and her son's name is Peter.
----------------------------------------------
Author's note:
I am sorry for the leave that happened, I was quite busy with school and life,
Until the next one

(Author's mode: Offline)