Kibum

Kibum

Real Name: Kim Kibum

Chinese Name: Jin Ji Han

English Name: Bryan Trevor Kim

Nicknames: Snow White, Killer Smile

Date of Birth: August 21, 2987

Place of Birth: Seoul, South Korea

Height: 177 cm

Blood Type: Type A

Siblings: Kim Saehee (younger sister)

Education: Santa Monica High School. Inha University

1.    At the age of ten, Kibum moved to Los Angeles, California, United States where he attended his high school years at Santa Monica High School.

2.    Kibum is Christian.

3.    He used to live with Heechul and Han Geng in a separate dorm from the other members.

4.    He always say that being a singer is God’s will.This is because when Kibum was living in America,he went to church every week.And on one of the week after service,he and his group of friends went to eat spicy ricecake.Unfortunately he lost his way.And thats when he met one of the SM person that asked him to join.

5.    is not in a subgroup

6.    Came to korea in hopes of making lots of money.

7.    Kibum was trained in acting, singing, dancing, and modeling.

8.    Kibum first debuted as an actor like fellow member Heechul.

9.    Kibum is very passionate about acting.

10.After starring along side with Heechul in “sharp2″ it was announced that kibum would make a second debut as a singer.

11.Kibum is a cheerful person.

12.Kibum is known to be less talkactive than the other members.

13.Kibum has a very special way of laughing, by covering his mouth with his hand.

14.Since Kibum lived in LA, Kibum nknows more english than the other members.

15.Kibum loves to play computer games. (like StarCraft.)

16.As Super Junior made their 3rd comeback, fans noticed the absence of Kibum.. He didn’t show up for their performances or interviews through 2009. It turned out that Kibum was spending 2009 where he felt the happiest; which is acting. (Some fans were still upset that Kibum chose to spend his time on the movie instead of helping his band.)

17.Kibum wishes to be remebered as an outstanding actor.