Proposing

Castiel and Dean walked in to the main room leaving Sam behind. "Cas what is this about?" Dean looked down at him with his beautiful eyes. Castiel had always loved Dean's eyes. "The truth is Dean" the angel said with a hopeful look. "I love you. I have always loved you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you wether that's eternity or not." Cas said while looking at his feet. He pulled out the feather and got on one knee. Dean's eyes got larger and larger. "Dean Winchester, will you marry me?" Castiel pleaded, a look of fear and hope in his eyes. "Yes." Dean muttered. Castiel looked up with the largest smile he had ever made. "Yes?" Cas yelled. "Really yes!" He screamed. Dean squatted down to Cas' eye level. "Yes." He smiled. Cas tackled Dean to floor. He looked into Dean's eyes and then glanced down to his still whip cream covered lips. He looked back up at Dean's eyes for permission. Dean nodded. Cas lowered his lips down to Dean's and kissed him softly. After their kisses Dean rolled on top of Cas. "I thought you would never ask." He smiled. He stood up and lifted Cas off the floor and on to his feet. Dean then laughed and got on one knee. He pulled out a small velvet blue box. He had been planning on proposing as well. A single tear rolled down Cas' face. Dean opened the box that contained a beautiful silver ring with a small heart with two angel wings imprinted in the band. Sam peeked his head in and could only smile. He had a new brother. Dean walked closer to Cas and slipped the ring on his finger. "You love me?" Cas whispered. "Always." Dean whispered into his ear. "And forever." "Aw I told you guys!" Sam yelled.