Family

"Morning" she whispers into her husbands ear.
"Morning beautiful" he replies.
He calls her beautiful like its her name. He treats her the way he did to get her, therefore he never looses her. I mean he wouldn't anyway. Not after three kids! Well two, and one on the way.
The kids take the parents middle names, into their names.
Olivia Marie Benson, so it's Jayne Marie Stabler. Elliot Joseph Stabler, so it's Noah Joseph Stabler.
Elliot wants to call their new baby Godfrey, but Olivia asked him if he wanted their child to be bullied in life? Obviously he replies no! Then his second choice was Timone, Olivia again disagreed. She said you can't name your child after a character in the lion king!
If it was up to Elliot, he would call his children, Mariska, Zultan and Spartacus. Because when people ask them their names they will be like... What's your name?
I am Spartacus!
Hey Zultan, how's your over through of the world doing?
And then Mariska, just because Mariska is a badass name!

"Mom!" Jayne yells from outside the couples bedroom.
"That didn't last long!" Olivia laughs.
"What didn't?" Elliot asks
"Quiet!"

"Mom!!!" Jayne yells again
"What?!" Olivia yells back
"Noah won't get out of the bathroom!"
Olivia sighs and gets out of bed.
She walks to the bathroom and knocks on the door.
"Noah! Hurry up!" She yells
"Fine!" He answers
He always obeys his mother. He does everything she asks, first time.
He comes out of the bathroom.
"Morning mom" he smiles before he kisses her cheek.
This is unusual for a regular 17 year old boy, but he loves his mother. He would do anything for her.
"Morning" she replies
Jayne goes into the bathroom and slams the door. She on the other hand is the complete opposite. She disobeys her mother, but is a complete daddy's girl. She back chats her mother, but does what her father says, without hesitation.

Olivia and Elliot decide to tell their kids that she is pregnant tonight. She is only a few weeks. So she isn't showing yet.
Her squad don't even know that she is pregnant yet. She wants to wait, because she knows, after her prior two pregnancies, that they will treat her like she can't do her job any more.
But she will tell them soon.
As will Elliot. He can't wait to go on paternity leave, so he can look after his wife.