Behind

The kids leave for school and it's just Olivia and Elliot left in the house.
"Please be careful. Remember last time?" Olivia says, as she is in Elliot arms.
"Baby I know. I will be extra careful this time. And I will be back as soon as I can" he says before he kisses the top of her head.
"You better be!"
"I'll be back to see this little one being born. I wouldn't miss that for the world" he says as he runs his fingers over Olivia's stomach. He looks up and sees the worry in Olivia's eyes.
"I'll be back in time, I'll be here, I promise" he kisses her forehead before gathering his things.
He kisses her for a final time, and then leaves, to go on his predicted 4 month undercover mission.
I miss him already
She thinks to herself as she gets in we car to drive herself to work.

All day she has Elliot on her mind. Last time he was away, he got shot and almost killed. And that was only with drug smugglers, this is with terrorists! Murdering rapist terrorists!
When Olivia gets home, her children are already there.
"Hey mom" Noah says
"Hi, what do you guys want for dinner?" She asks, putting her keys on the table.
"I don't know, we don't have allot in" Noah replies
"How about take out?" Olivia suggests
"Yeah!" Jayne yells
"No! We had take out last night" Noah says
"Okay, well we don't have anything in the house, so I'll go to the store and pick something up" she says before she leaves.

She doesn't usually leave her kids, but it's only 5:00 and they are both responsible enough, so she figures they will be fine for like half an hour.

She pays for the groceries and walks back to her car. As she puts the bags in the trunk she feels someone grab her by her hips from behind.