l$d

Jahron works at home. He is an architect and knows how to do his job well. Even his "friends" think he does his job well. Most of them just talk about him , and say bad things. He stopped caring really fast, like he usually does about everything else. That confuses everyone he talks to. He doesn't seem to care about much to himself , and sometimes not even himself. He takes heavy drugs and drinks heavily as well. It doesn't seem to affect him much though.

Sometimes , when Jahron is in a club , he starts selling drugs even. He takes Xanax , Ecstasy , Promethazine with Codeine , LSD , and smokes weed , sometimes daily , and all in the same day. He does a good job of hiding his habit though. He mostly does it in his house or in a club in private. He's been known for this in Toronto , a little in Brampton , and as well as Mississauga , where he was born. He moved to Toronto as soon as his parents were tired of him and threw him out into the street at 15 years old. He managed to live with his grandmother for a few months till she passed due to lung cancer from smoking too many cigarettes. A few people who know this , think that's the reason he doesn't care about much. He also hasn't seen his parents since they threw him out , but he heard that his father died due to drowning when his parents went to California for a vacation. Jahron stopped caring about a lot of things at a young age and since then has done nothing more than aspire to get a good paying job , as well as to use women and then throw them out. Even with this known by a lot of people , women still come to him because of his amazing looks. He's 6'7 , with a defined jawline from all the workouts he does , as well as the jaw clenching drugs he does. He also has washboard abs , he works out 6 days a week , and stays on a strict diet. He also has nice wavy hair , that's always soft , shiny , and done right. His voice is also really deep , his lips are proportionate , and his teeth are whiter than pearls , and teeth straighter than a ruler.

A lot of people wonder why Jahron is so heartless and cold. Those people are usually the people that made him like that. Jahron used to love people , and care for them. A bad relationship a long time ago made him change , he gave this girl everything and she still didn't love him. So as to not get messed with anymore , he just stopped caring. Everyone started catching onto this and stopped talking to him , hanging out with him , and basically stopped being around him. He doesn't mind though , he doesn't need anyone.