Who what where and couples.

No ones pov
Tyler and Shope: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Lilly: Tyler! Are you ok?
Tyler: what's a Tyler?
Shope: what's going on?!
Kevin: oh, you forgot everything no big deal, I'm your boy friend Kevin.
Shope: stares at him weirdly, really, to be honest you don't seem like my type, and I don't even remember myself.
Kevin: yeah, cause of Tyler!
Tyler: who's Tyler?
Lilly: you Ty Ty. And it was Shope who started it! So don't be going all blaming my boyfriend!
Kevin: no, it was Tyler!
Lilly: SHOPE!
Shope: whispers to Tyler. what's going on!
Tyler: don't know. But it's very entertaining.
Shope: true.
......
Kevin: listen up, I worked too hard for this so-
Lilly: YOU?! You worked to hard for this?! I'm the one who, erased there minds, made the plans, got the props, hold up the cue cards, covered up for you, etc! Your nothing without me!
Kevin: I'm awesome and better without you-er!
Lilly: that doesn't even make any sense! That's it! Were leaving! Come on Tyler!
Kevin: well so are we! Common Shope!
Both storm off with out there "girlfriend/boyfriend"
Tyler: wait! I'm Shope! So you must be Tyler!
Shope: no, I'm Shope! Right?
Tyler: let's just get out of here, I'll go with the girl you go with the boy.
Shope: sighs, fine......
.....
Roach: pops out of a bush in the same room Kevin and Lilly were fighting in!oh no! I got to tell the other noobs!
Dave Alli and Kacey: tell us what?
Roach: well.........
10 minutes later!
Kacey: wait, so Tyler and shopes battle balls glitches when they kissed.
Dave: and now they don't remember any thing?!
Alli: Kevin likes Shope and Shope likes Tyler and Lilly likes Tyler?!
They stare at her!
Alli: sorry I'm a little lost!
Dave: what do we do?!
Roach: handle this like a real supernoob! Starts running around screaming!
Kacey: cool! Runs around screaming!
Alli: she can't be serious?!
Dave: shrugs! You got a better plan! Runs around screaming!
Alli: sigh, fine! Runs around screaming! Sorry Shope and Tyler, but it might take us some time to help!
.......
Lilly's pov
Tyler: soooo...... Your my girlfriend.
...
Omg omg omg! He said that! I can't believe it! I've been waiting so long to here that! Eeeeeeeeee!
......
Lilly: yup! Sooooooo...... Wanna kiss?
Tyler: uhhhh......no. Lilly frowns. I'm sorry but it just doesn't feel right. I feel like, I'm meant to be with some one else! Someone else, who's out there!
Lilly: awwwww..... Ok! Well will you at least be my date to the end of the year dance?
Tyler: shrugs. I guess. Oh, I got to go home! Bye!
Lilly: bye! Watches him run out, and when he's gone... WOO! Best day ever!
Tyler: uh, excuse me.
Lilly: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Oh, Tyler, it's just you. Did you happen to see that?
Tyler: yeah, well....... I wanted to know where do I live?
Lilly: sigh, I guess I can walk you there. I guess it's gonna be a long weak..... 😔
In her mind: WITH TYLER! YAY!!!!
..........
Well, sorry it didn't end with a twist or cliffhanger, just a few more chapters left, then a twist for you guys! Well I hoped you liked it! Bye!
-Mg2868