what is going on?

That's right! I'm back for the sequel! Can't wait for you to read it! Hope you enjoy it!
Daves pov
Man, oh man, this is awesome! Me and my friends are at the skate park! But for some reason their drooling over my wicked sis alli!
Alli: man, why am I here again?
Dave: cause mom doesn't trust me bye myself, plus she pays you ten to be here!
Alli: I should have asked for twenty.
Dave: yay!
Boys: ooh! Aah!
Dave: goes all wide eye and stares dreamy. Kacey.....

I stare as she heads onto the ramp and goes flying with her board!

Alli: huh?
Kacey: WOO! HOO! Does a 360 into a back flip but starts hurtling towards dave! Uh oh! DAVE! Look out! Lands on dave!
Alli: dave!
Dave: is seen blushing! H-hi kacey!

Man is kace pretty or what! She's an awesome skater two! Wait, she's still on me and also is blushing, WAIT! Alli's here, we'll can't wait for her to talk about this at home.

Kacey: sorry bro! Jumps up and dust her self off then helps him up!
Alli: what the heck was that?!
Kacey: my routine! Just I'm not suppose to land on dave in it!
Dave: hey, could be worse!
CRASH!
Dave alli and kacey: what the heck?!
Tyler: in his hero costume! Back I tell you! Back!

I see a mutated virus lion and only have one thing to say!

Dave and kacey: coooooooool!
Shope: also in her hero costume! bad kitty! Bad!
Virus lion: roar! Hiss!
Alli: what the heck are you two doing just standing their? RUN!
Dave: but look!
They take down the virus and run off hand in hand!
Kacey: let's follow those two!
Dave: they might give us super powers!
Alli: noway are we-
Dave: and maybe powers of dark magic which you can use to prank the prince-a-lamel!
Alli: thinks about it! Follow that super couple! We run after them!

Goodbye boredom! Hello adventure and trouble!
.......
Shope's pov!
Another virus success! Man is it great fighting with MY tyler! :)

Tyler: you were awesome with how you electrocuted jock when he had the virus!
Shope: well you are an awesome boy ty ty! Kisses him!
Tyler: blushes! And has a huge grin! Yeah, I guess we're even! As they kiss their battle balls collide and sparks come out!
Shope and tyler: uh oh! Runs away! Hand in hand!
.........
Mem: so, you said you feel onto each other and your battle balls started to make sparks fly?
Zen: and kevin, this girl lilly is super hero material?
Noobs: yup!
Mem: ok, I'll search up what happened with your battle balls! And also! We've been working on 4 brand new Bartle balls! So each one of you can Choose someone! The colors are pink, orange, silver, and yellow!
Zen: be careful with them. Also the pink has the powers of x-ray, speed energy ( aka super hipper) and agility, the orange has speed, force field, sonic scream, and fire, silver has dark magic shadows smoke and invisiblety ! And finally the yellow has the power of flexibility heat vision, ice, and force fields! So go find warriors-
Mem: oh no! Three warrior intruders! Wait, their in armor and have vehicle's! They must be warriors! Let's hire them! Shoots the pink orange and silver battle balls with the super hero outfit chip at kacey Dave and alli!
Dave: ow! Woah! Sweet! I have orange hair!
Kacey: WOO hoo! I'm fast and have lots of energy! Woo!
Alli: ahhhhhhhhhh! My hair is silver! Wait, my hair is silver! Cool!

.

.....
Tyler's pov

OK what just happened?

Shope: ok, what just happened?!

Deja vu much! Dreamy sigh! I love how we always have deja vu!

Dave: we got powers! Sweet!
Kacey: dreams do come true!
Alli: my hair is silver!

Ok, I have bigger problems to deal with! Like what happened when me and Shope kissed?

Tyler: uh, can me and Shope be excused?!
Mem: sure!
Shope: sweet! We run off! What's wrong cutie?
Tyler: we need to find out why sparks flew when we kissed!
Shope: don't you already know? Cause were in love! Dreamy sigh!
Tyler: I mean out of our battle balls!
Shope: giggles! I know! I was just playing dumb!
Tyler: oh, cool. Anyway we need to do everything we were doing when it happened!
Shope: ok! Kisses him and their battle balls collide! And sparks start to shoot out randomly! Breaks the kiss! Ahhh! What we're we doing?
Tyler: ugh, I don't know?
......
Lily's pov
Did I really just see that? Why did they be together and erase their memories? Wait! that just gave me a genius idea on how to get Tyler all to myself!

Lilly: did you see that?
Kevin: see what?
Lilly: when they kissed and their battle balls collided, they forgot a little bit of their memory! If we can get them to kiss for a little bit of time they will forget about dating each other! And no one would notice with the new noobs being the main attention! It's full proof! And we get them to date us! How awesome is that?!
Kevin: sweet! Just one question!
Lilly: what is it?
Kevin: do they have to kiss?
Lilly: ugh! Kevin..... actually that's a really good question.
So what cha think! First chapter done! Hoped you liked it!
-Mg2868 out! Peace!