Chapter 2

I finally made it to the bus stop just in time to see the bus pulling up. I got on the bus talked to Nia about what happened over the weekend and other things. Then after that I just sat there and prepared myself for dealing with the three bitches today. Ugh, no words can't explain how much I hate them three hoes.

As I was getting into a deep thought I felt somebody shaking me. It was Nia telling me we were at school. I sighed and got up and walked to my locker with Nia by my side.

Only to be stopped by Brittany and Lalia I realized they was missing one but I didn't say nothing about it. I just prepared myself for what these tricks was about to say.

"Look at her she looking different today but she still one little ugly ass bitch who ain't gone be shit in life." Brittany said. I just rolled my eyes I'm so fucking used to hearing this shit it doesn't even faze me not one fucking bit. Lalia sat there laughing like shit was funny.

I opened my mouth to say something, but I couldn't get nothing out. "What happened cat caught your tongue dumb bitch?" Lalia asked and her and Brittany shared a laughed.

I guess Nia had enough and cursed them out I just stood the in shock. It's like she did what I always wanted to do but never did. Right after she cursed Brittany and Lalia out they both walked away looking shocked.

While all I could do was stand there and laugh. I was like damn Nia, I didn't know you was going to tell them off that bad. All Nia could do was laugh. After that little scene, me and Nia walked into our first period class.

Of course, I had the class with Brittany and her followers Lalia, but Tyla was missing, that's weird Tyla is the one who's known not to miss any days but oh well it's not my place to worry about them.

We did our warm up for the first 15 minutes, then after that she started talking about the projects and shit coming up. I just zoned her out for some reason, but now I wished I didn't beacuse I don't know what I'm suppose to be doing.

All I heard was that she was assigning us a group partner to work with while she gave us our projects. I looked up to see this tall ass boy in front of me looking down at me. I just sat there looking at him until I heard Brittany begging Mrs. Hillard too let her work with Devin and by the way she's looking over I'm guessing this is the Devin guy.

Mrs. Hillard had put her foot down and said no and Brittany had walked off with a stank ass attitude. Mrs. Hillard just shooked her head while this Devin guy had laughed.

Mrs. Hillard gave us our projects and told us we would have to work with our partner until May, its only November so this we be a long time. Brittany was mad as hell, I guess because she had wanted to work with Devin. She was saying all of her regular shit about me like " I'm ugly, I'm stupid." and shit like that.

We just sat there looking at each other and not saying nothing to each other. Mrs. Hillard stated that we had to get our partners numbers and email addresses. We exchanged our information and before we knew it the bell had rung.

I went along with the rest of my day, and just when I thought I was going to have a good day Brittany came in the bathroom without Lalia and just looked at me. After a while she spoked up. "You think you can take Devin away from me he don't want your ugly stupid ass nobody does. Just remember that Devin is mines and you need to back off."

I looked at this broad like she was stupid which she is already. I finally talked back and told her ass to basically fuck off. "Bitch how dumb can you get I don't want Devin, we're working together on a project. You know what just leave me alone I'm not about to entertain your dumb ass." With that I walked out the bathroom with a big ass smile on my face. Leaving Brittany there once again looking shock.