Chapter 3

Me an Hary wokke up in da gutta wit the lite shinning in owr eyes. 

'Wow that was the crazyst nite I've ben in Kayt.' Haty sed.

'Yeh same but I'v had crayzier.' I siad. 

'Wow.' Was al that Haarry could muster.

We got upe out off the guter and loked around.

'Whey we ar in Germinny!" I spoke.

'Holey shut!' Harry caled out. "We gowt so drunk last night that we ended up in Gernanny!'

'I know' I sed roling my eyes,.

A taxi puled up and whaddya no it was Charlie and Karen.

Okay so guise this chappie is a bit of a shawtay! But don't wurry bc Bill Murray might b in the next 1!1!!!!1. But the raison this chappiy was so shawt was becoz my little cat tiped off my bathrom bench and she hit her litle hed on the towl rale and now she is moewing realy deeply and she can't hear anything any more but the resin she fel of the bench is becoz she can't c anything becoz she is blind in 2 eys. But I migt take her to the hosptl becoz just right now all of her hairs are faling of and she is only just siting there and not doing anythng so i don't no I'v never had a cat b4 and my mum sed no becoz she is alergin and they make her not brethe but I just found this one litle cat in a trash bag on the rode and so I tok it home without my mum no ing and I just found out last nite that she is pregnent. So I wil kep u guyz updated on wot hapens with my kit. 

VOTE

ComENT

LISTEN

HAEHAEHAEHAEAHEAHEAHEHAHHEHAEHAHEHEHAEAEEAHEHAEHAE