~Hidan~ 7 Minutes in Haven ~

"Hidan" 

You unfolded the piece of paper and asked, "...3?" You turned your head to a gentle chuckle from across the room. Your head shot up and you saw Hidan staring back at you. He walked over to you and held out his hand with a smirk. With a genlte blush, you let him lead you to the closet. He softly pushed you in ahead of him, needing no help from Kisame to shut the door. The last thing you saw was his magenta eyes gleaming lustfully towards you before the room went black. You stared at the last place you saw him and the next thing you felt was his lips pressed roughly against yours. A gasp escaped you and he thrust his tongue into your mouth, pushing you against the wall. He wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you close. With a deep blush, your arms hesitantly wrapped around his neck. You tangled your fingers within his soft hair and pulled him closer, making him kiss you harder. A chuckle escaped him during a break in your kiss. He bit down on your lip, getting a gasp from you in return and he chuckled once again. Kisame threw open the door, "Everyone out!" he ordered with a smirk. Hidan merely chuckled in return. He wrapped his arm around your waist and led you back to his seat. But, before you were within earshot of the rest, he whispered in your ear, "We'll continue this later..." A shiver ran down your spine. He chuckled in return.