What?!

Of all the boys in class. Kean Tomson was Liza Elizabeth's crush. Since they were elementary. Liza seems to not forget the day when he helped her pull out her confidence.

Flashback

Liza was in Grade 1 back then. And It was the day for her solo performance at stage, in front of many students and parents. She was too nervous... thinking that she might mess up. Especially, her parents wasn't there. It was only her. She was upset. Later, Her vivid eyes reformed into sorrowness. And is waiting for someone to soothe her melancholias.

But no one did...

Thank goodness she have her teddy bear to snuggle with. It's nearly her turn to perform. She somehow boosted her confidence. When a bundle of girls swarmed her.

"You're not gonna win this contest, Liza. So just back off." A girl seems to abuse her. Then another one.

"Yeah, loser! Back off!" They slapped Liza's bear away. Then kicked it off. That's the only thing she has from her parents now. She covered her face to cry. She doesn't know what to do. The girls laughed.

"Raaaaawr!" A boy growled. She heard the girls that kicked off her bear scream. Who saved me? She thought. Then It was a boy. A cute little boy. She seems to like him for what he did.

"Go away! Or I'm gonna eat you all! Rawr!" The boy growled once more. Then the girls ran away. Liza giggled.

While he picked the bear and offered it back to her. She was in awe. And in an exact time, her parents came. She performed with grace and poise.

That day, she won the contest. Thanks to that boy. That she didn't even get the chance to know.

End of Flashback

And that was the day she started stalking him. When she started asking everyone what's his name. She talked to him at very times. But it seems he kept on ignoring her. Kean was a bad boy now. Even though, he was still the school's heartthrob. She stopped stalking him when she realize she doesn't have the thing to persuade that guy.

"I don't think he could ever like me back." She muttered to herself in between the class session.

"Who are you talking to, Liza?" Blaze Donnie snapped. She calls him Bae. That's their endearment. Some thought they were couples because of that. But the truth is, they're just bestfriend.

"Uh, hey bae, no one actually." She stuttered. I wish he didn't think it was him... she thought.

"Okay." Then they went back to listening. It's the last subject they have to learn for now. Math. Yes, Liza loves Math. In fact, she always got the high score when It comes to that. And on the other side, Kean seems to not.

The school bell rang. Meaning, It's dismissal. The pupils got their way out. But Blaze and Liza was just about to go. When the teacher told Liza to stay.

"Blaze... you go ahead. I need to stay." Liza said. Blaze just nodded. Then he made his way out. When Liza came to gaze at her teacher named Carla Daphnie Yu. She noticed that Kean was with her. Then Miss Carla started.

"Liza, I have something to order to you. I'm putting you in charge of Kean. From now on, you'll be his tutor on Math."

"What?!" Liza bursted out. Miss Carla widen an eyes. "I mean... yeah, sure. When do we start?" She added.

"Your schedule will be on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Add Saturday and Sunday If you both want." Then she faced Kean. "And you, boy... you need to be aware of your grades on my subject. Work hard for it. Now Liza got your back, do learn for your goodnessess sake. I don't want you to not make it this coming graduation. Kean, right before, you were always the topnotcher. But what just happened Mister Tomson? You better wreck that grade, Kean... the both of you, your free to go." Kean rolled his eyes and walked out. But Liza bit a goodbye before she did.

Maybe, this is the right time to know him even more. I can't believe this. Like, I'm about to tutor my savior. Aww. she thought.

"Ah!" Liza screamed. When somebody grasped her wrist and pinned her to the wall. Oh... my... god. Kean?! Her mind shouted.

"You better teach me right, miss. Or else, I'm gonna do something that you won't like." Kean smirked and stared at her chest. Liza gasped and pushed him off. As she cover her chest.

"Stop jerking off! You... you can't do that... you're not like that! Look, I'm gonna teach you all my best. Just... just back off." Liza stammered.

"Well, you better. Adieus!" He smiled and suddenly disappeared.

"Eeesh! He's creeping me out. It's harder than I thought... and, err... people do change." She muttered.

A/N: first part out!!!! Please tell me you like it. Next is next...... Ill update soon. Please vote for it. Mwah!!!♡

Mikaela😙