12.

"So yeah, I swear she has a crush on me." Gemma said while petting Olivia lovingly. Harry and her had been talking for two hours straight as she spilled all the interesting bits of her life in Casablanca.

"So you're bi?" Harry asks, making her chuckle. "I wouldn't say that, I don't like labelling. You know? Let's just keep it that way. I've had boyfriends and girlfriends too." She replied, letting go of the cat which hurried outside the room.

"I never knew that. Why didn't you try calling me?" Harry asked. "Or at least, try reaching me through sources."

"Oh sure sir, because you did the same." Gemma said, narrowing her eyes before chuckling. "Mom told me that you wanted to keep your distance. You hate me and have this new girlfriend whom you're focused on... Do you?"

"What? No!" Harry said, astonished. "I currently don't have a girlfriend and I didn't have one when you left. A girlfriend? Really?"

"Yeah, kind of surprised me too. Thought you liked guys." Gemma said with a wink as Harry chuckled.

"Oh, you do!" Gemma said happily. "Have someone good with you?" She continued, grabbing her bag and tossing some magazines on the bed.

"Sorry, got some free stuff on my way here." She said with a chuckle. Harry glanced at the picture of Zayn smiling at the front cover of a business magazine as he grinned. He grabbed the magazine and handed it to Gemma.

"I have a guy in my life." Harry said as Gemma looked at him confused while holding the magazine. "That's him." Harry said, pointing at Zayn's picture.

"No!" Gemma said with a huge smile as she stared harder at the picture. "Oh my god he's an eye candy."

"Well, I guess so." Harry replied with a smirk. "But... Mine."

"Wow, I so wanna meet him!" Gemma said, excitement all over her face. Harry would love to introduce Gemma to Zayn too. He smiled and nodded as he took the magazine back from her.

"It's just... We just started dating." Harry said. "I've put him through a lot."

"What do you mean?" Gemma asks while she goes through her bag. "I told you my story, now tell me yours."

And Harry did. He told her everything. From meeting Taylor to crashing Zayn's wedding. From Louis to spoiling Zayn and Liam's dates. From Niall to finally having Zayn.

*

Louis glared at his laptop as he almost smashed his head on the keyboard. This is where journalism had took him. He was supposed to write an article for the newspaper about the current affairs and he couldn't even find an eye catching topic. He needed something... Something different.

"Louis!" The devil yelled as she came into his office. How worse can this day become?

"Yes, Fiona?" Louis asked, not looking up from his laptop.

"I got you a topic." The devil said with her evil smirk. "You know, the head gave it to me but I said that you have more experience with this topic. And you don't even have anything in your mind yet. Your eyes tell me that."

"Stop looking at my eyes then."

"You're very funny, Louis."

"What's the topic?" Louis asked with a glare.

"You have to write an article about the current sensation in NYC!" She said. "I'm sure you'll find that place very useful. It's for people like you."

"Fabulous people's club?"

"No." Fiona said. "Austin, the dating agency. It's been widely popular for the successful relationships that they make. People actually go there rather than finding love themselves. How stupid."