PROLOGUE

I dedicate this part to justarlo because you're a humble writer

I dedicate this part to justarlo because you're a humble writer. For keeping your feet on the ground. You are the first writer I've ever talked to :) .

Pagsusulat at pagbabasa ng mga fictional stories ang hobby ni Annabeth Ramirez. The writer wannabe, ang manunulat na halos walang bumabasa ng mga estoryang kanyang likha, pero nangangarap pa ring maging isang kilalang author someday.

The kind of girl who has plenty  of crush and binansagang "Hopeless Romantic"

But what if one day...

The flow of the story she is writing change suddenly and unfamiliar character from a book or fictional world exist to her reality...

And found this guy who would truly love her.

Once upon a time,

There lived a girl who dreamed of becoming an author someday,until he met this "Freelance Fictional Character" whose hobby  is to travel at every on-going and completed stories. He who hates how authors played the life of a fictional characters.

Until he found the real world as an escape from his playful reality.

He chased his past, it's chasing someone else.

And so he decided to move on...

He found her, she helped him.

He fell in love, she saved him from falling.

They fell together,they're heart got injured.

She is a real-life character and he is from a fictional chapter...

How would they be able to unite their two different separated world when it takes to be real?

Would they just give their own story and end?

Or find a way to turn it into reality even when knowing it is...IMPOSSIBLE?

HI PO SA LAHAT NG BABASA atOBOTO PA LANG SA ISTORYANG ITO, NAWAY SUPORTAHAN NYO HANGGANG SA DULO NG WALANG HANGGAN. JOKE. XD.

AND SA MGA BUMASA NG "THE MYSTERIOUS ROPES" LUBOS KO PO IYONG IKANKATUWA. :*

  -A.G