History of Red Velvet

After the debut of f(x), Red Velvet is the first female group that SM release after the debut of f(x).

Red Velvet is a South Korean Girl Group, originally consist of 4 members which is, Irene,Seulgi,Wendy and Joy.

Their first single Happiness is a hit around Seoul and the whole South Korea because of the good vibes and joy the song can give. It also has a meaning of being humble and respecting others decision, also not to expose your self with money and power. The group became famous for a short time because of their natural beauty, charms and of course their talents. The same year Happiness was released second single 'Be Natural' is released with a genre of Soul music. The song is totally different to the cute and velvet vibes of their first single. In Be Natural the girls have showed their feminine and sexy side. They worked with different choreographers around the world and with SM's male trainee artist Taeyong. After their first year.

They released their first mini album 'Ice cream cake' and revealing their newest member, Kim Yerim. The song is so catchy with it's charming steps and good vibes tune. The same month they released their another song Automatic with a same concept as Be Natural and the only difference is Yeri is now in the MV. Their first mini album is composed of the songs Ice cream cake, Automatic, Stupid cupid, Something Kinda Crazy, Candy and Take it slow.

The same year they released their first Album 'The Red' with their comeback song 'Dumb Dumb' that gives a groovy tune and a robotic concept. Their album is composed of the songs.

Dumb Dumb, Red Dress, Huff and Puff, Cool world, Ladies Room, Don't you wait no more, Oh boy, Campfire and 1 day. All the songs gave a groovy concept. And know they released their latest song Wish Tree...